Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Z4MAD

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Z4MAD » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:27 pm

Dear Comrades,

I am pleased to advise you that tomorrow I shall be masquerading at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.

I am so sorry the provision of notice concerning the aforementioned is so short, but having ruminated on the matter, it is far better that you miss me for just one day, rather than filling your days with abject anxiety for an period of five whole days, which would have been the case had I advised you on Monday. I realise this would have been so utterly depressing for you. But fear not, for I absolutely promise that I shall make my return in a few days hence, when you will once again be as happy as can be.

The weather forecast on this eventides wireless broadcast indicates fair weather.

Whilst I am away, please feel free to entertain yourselves in any way you may wish.

I am thinking that upon my return I shall receive manifold warm messages thus to welcome my return to the Forum.

And yes, I do quite perfectly understand that my presence here has enabled some of you to become bitter ejumicated; I promise I shall do my best endeavours to provide a far greater volume of bitter ejumication upon my return.

I was contemplating providing a poem for you to learn whilst I am away which I was hopeful you would be able to recite to me upon my return; but I suspect one or two reprobates will then proceed to type with their eyes closed and their mouth shut; this would be just so terribly unfair to the others of a more gentile and honest nature.

May I request, please, that you wend your way to the You Tube internet extravaganza and type into the searching department: Beethoven's 6th Symphony also known as 'The Pastorale' this will sooth you in my absence.

And yes, Sabrina my chauffeuse will be at the helm of the Rolls-Royce. For myself, I shall be sat in the back quaffing Champagne whilst listening to Radio Three.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I am erasing Z4 from my Z4MAD nomenclature thus that I may become just plain MAD. So, in future may I trouble you, please, to refer to me as MAD and no, I do not wish for the addition of any other appendage thus to create a sobriquet,... just plain mad will suit me quite admirably.

Au revoir

With warmest regards,

MAD

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ole gits rule » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:32 pm

Pondrew wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:52 pm
Ole gits rule wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:42 pm
Nanu wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:34 pm
Gazooks! a genius per chance but zed less nevertheless :thumbsdown:
He will be seedless from now until eternity,
Bit rude Sean! :poke: :lol:
Should be zed less but as Scuba said we can all but pray :rofl:
M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ole gits rule » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:37 pm

Scubaregs wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:01 pm
He will be seedless from now until eternity.[/quote]

One can only pray..........
[/quote]

Imagine his poor wife - would need to walk around with dictionary just to understand god darn word MAD utters :rofl:
M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:48 pm

Dearest Comrades,

Is it possible to transmit 'Posts' direct to this Forum via a wireless connection? Please advise promptly thus to enable me to provide a running commentary of the wonderful happenings at Goodwood; this would also eliminate the sadness in your hearts in not hearing from me for the next few days. Oh dear, I am feeling just so terribly wretched over this aspect of abandoning you. I really am just so terribly sorry and crave your forgiveness. Please do not be too upset, for I shall only be away for a mere four days.

With warmest regards,

MAD

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:42 am

Dear alll,
I am currently in conversation with my previous employers and it seems for a 'small' fee, an airstrike on Goodwood could be contemplated.
Just need enough contributions now gang. :wink:
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Chippie

Post by Chippie » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:43 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:42 am Dear alll,
I am currently in conversation with my previous employers and it seems for a 'small' fee, an airstrike on Goodwood could be contemplated.
Send me the bank details “PLEASE” I can’t take much more of that dribble
E89 35is space grey Kansas coral red leather

Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Pondrew » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:57 pm

A mate was at Goodwood revival this morning and sent me this picture:
I give you Mr & Mrs Z4MAD:
2e5e60887d0e763555b4158bc435cc7a.jpg
2e5e60887d0e763555b4158bc435cc7a.jpg (52.31 KiB) Viewed 1367 times
Actually that might be Edward VIII!! :oops:
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

BeeEmm

Post by BeeEmm » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:01 pm

Pondrew wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:57 pm A mate was at Goodwood revival this morning and sent me this picture:
I give you Mr & Mrs Z4MAD:2e5e60887d0e763555b4158bc435cc7a.jpg

She wants to be known as MAD only now. Keep up, Pondrew.
I used to have two boys and a girl. Now I have two Men and a Woman. :?

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:08 pm

BeeEmm wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:01 pm
Pondrew wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:57 pm A mate was at Goodwood revival this morning and sent me this picture:

She wants to be known as MAD only now. Keep up, Pondrew.
Exactly, there she is, accompanying Ed the 8th. :D

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Pondrew » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:45 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:08 pm Exactly, there she is, accompanying Ed the 8th. :D
Pot, kettle and black there with the commas young Sir :poke:
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:18 am

Pondrew wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:45 pm
enuff_zed wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:08 pm Exactly, there she is, accompanying Ed the 8th. :D
Pot, kettle and black there with the commas young Sir :poke:
Nope, they're all correct, exactly as you would speak it, with pauses.

In fact, you could have employed the Oxford comma after kettle, if you had so wished. :wink:

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:44 pm

Dear Comrade Enuff_Zed,

Had I been afforded the opportunity to read this post prior to my peregrinations at Goodwood Revival I would have been momentarily certain that just such an event had occurred,... I was in the pits and happily engaged in conversation with a mechanic when there was an tremendous explosion of pantagruelian magnitude; it was truly just so absolutely frightful. And from whencefrom did this voluminous cacophony emanate? The answer: From the open exhausts from a BRM single seat racing car........... Heigh ho.

With kind regards,

MAD

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:07 pm

Dear Comrade Pondrew,

What a wonderful photograph; I do well recollect the pretty young lady that operated the plate camera,... she was immaculately attired even to the extent of her underwear of which I gained a glimpse via the gossamer lace of her petticoat; I would not wish to over-excite the other gentleman members of this forum whom, from time to time, contribute to this thread, but for just one millisecond I caught sight of the bare thigh exposed at the top of her stockings between, well,... I dare not say where ...........

With kind regards,

MAD
Last edited by Z4MAD on Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:28 pm

Chippie wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:43 pm
Dear Comrade Chippie,

I am just so terribly sorry to advise you that you have created an brobdingnagian catachresis the magnitude of which has possibly never hitherto been viewed upon this illustrious Forum dedicated to the magnificently transmogrifying exemplar of Teutonic efficiency to wit, the BMW Z4 Thaumaturgical Dream Machine.

I would conclude by confirming that it is in actual fact pure unadulterated drivel that I write, not dribble as you have erroneously stated; essentially, dribble is saliva which dribbles out of an infant child's mouth, or something performed by a footballer 'dribbling' a football inordinately slowly; an exemplar of which was that performed down the left wing by Penelope Prendergast at Wembley during the Cup Final of last year betwixt Manchester United and Rotherham Rovers, which, ultimately she passed to Brenda Smith who headed the ball straight into the top right hand corner of the goal-mouth of Manchester United, thus enabling Brenda ito be entered within the annals of history as the first female to score the winning goal at a Wembley Cup Final. It is my understanding that Brenda is to be knighted for this most auspicious of occasions, this will occur once she has undergone a gender change from female to that of a male, which, I am advised, is to be performed at an Harley Street clinic later this year, the cost of which is to be settled from the profits generated from the sales of Brenda Smith Ice Creams, the marketing campaign for which is set to be launched on the First Day of November this year.

With kind regards,

MAD - Purveyor of Drivel to the Proletariat, Bourgeoisie and Aristocracy since time immemorial.
Last edited by Z4MAD on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chippie

Post by Chippie » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:12 am

Z4MAD wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:28 pm
Chippie wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:43 pm
Dear Comrade Chippie,

I am just so terribly sorry to advise you that you have created an brobdingnagian catachresis the magnitude of which has possibly never hitherto been viewed upon this illustrious Forum dedicated to the magnificently transmogrifying exemplar of Teutonic efficiency to wit, the BMW Z4 Thaumaturgical Dream Machine.

I would conclude by confirming that it is in actual fact pure unadulterated drivel that I write, not dribble as you have erroneously stated; essentially, dribble is saliva which dribbles out of an infant child's mouth, or something performed by a footballer 'dribbling' a football inordinately slowly; an exemplar of which was that performed down the left wing by Penelope Prendergast at Wembley during the Cup Final of last year betwixt Manchester United and Rotherham Rovers, which, ultimately she passed to Brenda Smith who headed the ball straight into the top right hand corner of the goal-mouth of Manchester United, thus enabling Brenda to be entered within the annals of history as the first female to score the winning goal at a Wembley Cup Final. It is my understanding that Brenda is be knighted for this most auspicious of occasions, this will occur once she has had undergone a gender change from female to that of a male, which, I am advised, is to be performed at an Harley Street clinic later this year, the cost of which is to be settled from the profits generated from the sales of Brenda Smith Ice Creams, the marketing campaign for which is set to be launched on the First Day of November this year.

With kind regards,

MAD - Purveyor of Drivel to the Proletariat, Bourgeoisie and Aristocracy since time immemorial.
👍 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
E89 35is space grey Kansas coral red leather