Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Pondrew » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:02 pm

Z4MAD wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:52 pm You need to be more positive about this matter, for it not a matter of them giving up, it is more a matter of them not keeping up :-)
Sorry pal but I have a (very bad) reputation to protect. I am going to have to sadly bow out, especially as I have been getting more migraines than usual since you turned up. :)
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

Z4MAD

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Z4MAD » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:12 pm

Pondrew wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:02 pm
Z4MAD wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:52 pm You need to be more positive about this matter, for it not a matter of them giving up, it is more a matter of them not keeping up :-)
Sorry pal but I have a (very bad) reputation to protect. I am going to have to sadly bow out, especially as I have been getting more migraines than usual since you turned up. :)
Dearest Comrade Pondrew,

It is no issue whatsoever. This apart, the overwhelming majority of my associates greatly appreciate the aspect of Reflected Glory by way of their association with me :-)

With kind regards,

MAD