Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED BMW Z4M Coupe

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
daniel-cmyk

BMW Z4M Coupe

Post by daniel-cmyk » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:22 am

Hi guys, after a big decision from either going for a Honda S2000 or Z4MC, I’ve decided it’s the Z4MC that my heart is set on.

Driving an AMG A35 as a daily, I feel the need for a NA Manual sports car, that’s more driver orientated.

I’ve searched all the typical places for one but seeing if anyone on here has one for sale that isn’t advertised or I’ve missed.

I’m open to body colour, apart from Red. Interior colour ideally black but again, I’m open.

Mileage no more than circa 65k with FSH of course (more receipts/paper work, the better).

A need is an ISOFIX due to having a little one who will be travelling in the car also.

Show me what’s about!

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

BMW Z4M Coupe

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:05 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Bearing in mind that less than 600 MCs were registered in the UK I think you'll need to be willing to travel, especially as Isofix was an option initally.

I think it did become standard on cars built in 2007, but a lot of MCs seem to have been built before that - probably as demonstrators, etc. Someone looking for an MR with Isofix seems to be having the same problem.

Anyway I hope you find one as they are great cars!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

chriswats2000

BMW Z4M Coupe

Post by chriswats2000 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:03 pm

@daniel - I'll be putting mine up for sale shortly. I'm lucky in that I'll be able to call myself a dad but unlucky to have to sell the Z4MC

This was the advert from a few years back when I bought it viewtopic.php?t=113010

If you want more detail of recent services etc just PM me

Cheers,
Chris