Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD 3.0l SE

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
ronk
Lifer
Lifer

3.0l SE

Post by ronk » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:59 pm

I’m posting this as a preliminary for sale so no photos as yet.

The car is a 2004 3.0 SE Sterling Grey which I owned several years ago it now has 96k on the clock

I sold it to a pal in 2012 and he now moving to Mercedes so I said I would post the for sale advertisement.

The car has been living in SW France until recently and has now had its U.K. headlights refitted , service and MOT
It is having its roof motor relocated today.

It has cruise control fitted and a Bluetooth gismo CD Multi changer and Sat Nav 108‘s refurbished a few years ago.

He’s looking for a quick sale so he says about £3,500 ie the trade in price. I think the new car arrives soon so if you’re remotely interested don’t hang about!

The pictures are on their way and I will post tomorrow!

Contact me for any more details and I will get the photos posted asap
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

Bear

3.0l SE

Post by Bear » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:58 pm

I've dropped you a PM (I think/hope :) )

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

3.0l SE

Post by ronk » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:57 pm

Now Sold

Is this a record quick sale for a car ?
Less than an hour!

No need to post pictures now but I’m sure the new owner will be doing so very soon - apparently it’s all being finalised next week sometime.

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

3.0l SE

Post by Ole gits rule » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:09 am

ronk wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:57 pm Now Sold

Less than an hour!

No need to post pictures now but I’m sure the new owner will be doing so very soon - apparently it’s all being finalised next week sometime.
Bloody has to be - it must be your selling technique :rofl:

I have a 1984 metro can you sell that for me - Andy has a Calibra he needs shot of as well :poke:
M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

3.0l SE

Post by Argyll Andy » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:46 am

Less than an hour!

Aye, must be and with a shocking ad to boot :poke:

No bloody photos, no bloody detail and you still fell into the river and came out with a salmon in your pocket :lol:

I hope you’ve dropped your commission rate accordingly for the quick sale and my Calibra is going nowhere :wink:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

ronk
    Lifer
    Lifer

3.0l SE

Post by ronk » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:44 am

Should I try another crap ad for mine?

To be honest it was just a chinwag about his new car and in passing I asked about the E85,

I cobbled a few notes together as a preliminary advert until he sent me some recent photos - before that happened the new buyer posted and I gave him the sellers mobi numbers,

My job was done

We now have another member in the fold - He’s a member with those soft top down roof covers. If he sells those he will recoup his money! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ole gits rule
    Lifer
    Lifer

3.0l SE

Post by Ole gits rule » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:01 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:46 am

Less than an hour!

Aye, must be and with a shocking ad to boot :poke:

No bloody photos, no bloody detail and you still fell into the river and came out with a salmon in your pocket :lol:

I hope you’ve dropped your commission rate accordingly for the quick sale and my Calibra is going nowhere :wink:

It was pretty bad even by some we have seen - still he has done his job on 20% he is quids in for an hours work.

Why is the Calibra not going anywhere - broken down :poke: :rofl:
    2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

ronk
    Lifer
    Lifer

3.0l SE

Post by ronk » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:27 pm

Now then you two - cut me some slack!
    I’d started to compile a decent advert with some nice photos and some good spiel - That all just gone down the u Tube! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bear

3.0l SE

Post by Bear » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:43 pm

This is the second car I've bought unseen! Last one was 12 years ago and it's still sat on my drive - and has been basically problem free (Volvo, fact fans)

I hope for similar again from this purchase!

I joined here, just before the the world fell apart, to research a Z4 for the missus, which we got (a 2.5 Maldives blue auto) and by next week looks like we'll have matching cars. Not sure of that's cringe, or lovely. Bit like matching raincoats...?!

But very happy and donk and his associate have been absolutely great to deal with. I'm a very happy chap and looking forward to my first Z4 :driving:
    Last edited by Bear on Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smartbear
    Lifer
    Lifer

3.0l SE

Post by Smartbear » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:46 pm

Bear wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:43 pm This is the second car I've bought unseen! Last one was 12 years ago and it's still sat on my drive - and has been basically problem free (Volvo, fact fans)

I joined here, just before the the world fell apart, to research a Z4 for the missus, which we got (a 2.5 Maldives blue auto) and by next week looks like we'll have matching cars. Not sure of that's cringe, or lovely. Bit like marching raincoats...?!

But very happy and donk and his associate have been absolutely great to deal with. I'm a very happy chap and looking forward to my first Z4 :driving:
    Hi, Donk is highly regarded on the forum (apart from his car advertising skills) :P
    Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
    e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
    e85 3.0si sold

Bear

3.0l SE

Post by Bear » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:49 pm

Oops. Ronk, not donk :)

ronk
    Lifer
    Lifer

3.0l SE

Post by ronk » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:15 pm

Smartbear wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:46 pm
    Hi, Donk is highly regarded on the forum (apart from his car advertising skills) :P
    Rob
    When you lot sell a car in under an hour with just a quick off the cuff few notes then you can criticise my advertising skills! :rofl:

Anyone got the address for Saatchi and Saatchi?

Ole gits rule
    Lifer
    Lifer

3.0l SE

Post by Ole gits rule » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:26 pm

ronk wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:27 pm Now then you two - cut me some slack!
    I’d started to compile a decent advert with some nice photos and some good spiel - That all just gone down the u Tube! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Slack - nah you must be joking, you sound like a right dodgey stealer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ole gits rule
    Lifer
    Lifer

3.0l SE

Post by Ole gits rule » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:28 pm

Bear wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:43 pm This is the second car I've bought unseen! Last one was 12 years ago and it's still sat on my drive - and has been basically problem free (Volvo, fact fans)

I joined here, just before the the world fell apart, to research a Z4 for the missus, which we got (a 2.5 Maldives blue auto) and by next week looks like we'll have matching cars. Not sure of that's cringe, or lovely. Bit like matching raincoats...?!

I got a donk :rofl:
    Screenshot 2021-07-08 at 18.27.51.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-08 at 18.27.51.png (231.98 KiB) Viewed 636 times

Ole gits rule
    Lifer
    Lifer

3.0l SE

Post by Ole gits rule » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:29 pm

ronk wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:15 pm
    Smartbear wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:46 pm
    Rob
    When you lot sell a car in under an hour with just a quick off the cuff few notes then you can criticise my advertising skills! :rofl:

Anyone got the address for Saatchi and Saatchi?
    itchy n scratchy maybe :D