Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

NO LONGER WANTED Z4 Coupe (Manual), wanted......

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
woolybear

Z4 Coupe (Manual), wanted......

Post by woolybear » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:25 pm

Hmm..
.......Time, to stop sitting on that fence! :oops:

I've been pondering for a good while and it's about time, to put some cards on the table!

3.0 Z4 Coupe, wanted.. Manual, not Auto..
For the wife, in the main - being honest! (She had a late Z3, 3.0 when I first met her, allll those years ago!)

Not stressed on the basic Spec' too much: hence whether SE or ///M Sport - either is acceptable..
Purely, as some of the 'flimper' spec cars, have the added extras, from factory, specc'd to levels that are acceptable.. :thumbsup:

Exterior body Colours: most are fine..
Albeit, not so keen on the dark Blues, but if fitted with a lighter leather interior trim - that may appeal?

Miles wise: not worried, if the car has circa 100,000+ miles - so long as she has a decent Service History and a bit / lot, of preventative maintenance already completed..

Budget wise: circa, upto £10k is my ideal budget.
However and if a discerning seller is sat on a fence a pondering selling, looking for circa £12+K for a lower mileage car, - please get in touch and let me know (PM or openly), what your looking for, etc? :poke:

Cheers, Paul.. :thumbsup:
Last edited by woolybear on Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

idej_z4

Z4 Coupe, wanted......

Post by idej_z4 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:03 am

I'm prepping mine for sale atm. It's a low miler so a bit higher price than your £10k budget, but it's a well cared for example so might tempt you. I'll drop you a PM with the details.

woolybear

Z4 Coupe, wanted......

Post by woolybear » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:41 am

Hi Dan

PM received - thank you..
A very interesting read & something to tempt me :thumbsup:

Z450

Z4 Coupe, wanted......

Post by Z450 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:46 am

idej_z4 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:03 am I'm prepping mine for sale atm. It's a low miler so a bit higher price than your £10k budget, but it's a well cared for example so might tempt you. I'll drop you a PM with the details.
Hi

Would you mind sending me the details of your Z4 Coupe please.

Thank you Zach

idej_z4

Z4 Coupe, wanted......

Post by idej_z4 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:56 am

Z450 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:46 am
idej_z4 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:03 am I'm prepping mine for sale atm. It's a low miler so a bit higher price than your £10k budget, but it's a well cared for example so might tempt you. I'll drop you a PM with the details.
Hi

Thank you Zach
PM sent. :thumbsup:

Z450

Z4 Coupe, wanted......

Post by Z450 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:09 am

idej_z4 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:56 am
Z450 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:46 am
Hi

Thank you Zach
PM sent. :thumbsup:

👍

woolybear

Z4 Coupe, wanted......

Post by woolybear » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:30 am

woolybear wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:25 pm Hmm..
.......Time, to stop sitting on that fence! :oops:

I've been pondering for a good while and it's about time, to put some cards on the table!

3.0 Z4 Coupe, wanted..
For the wife, in the main - being honest! (She had a late Z3, 3.0 when I first met her, allll those years ago!)

Not stressed on the basic Spec' too much: hence whether SE or ///M Sport, etc - either is fine.
Purely, as some of the 'flimper' spec cars, have the added extras, from factory, specc'd to levels that are acceptable.. :thumbsup:

A rather large NEGATIVE, is the dashboard factory fitted SatNav. Everyone to their own - but it's far from the best & a Coupe without it fitted, is preferred :thumbsup:

Exterior body Colours: most are fine..
Albeit, not so keen on the dark Blues, but if fitted with a lighter leather interior trim - that may appeal?

Miles wise: not worried, if the car has circa 100,000+ miles - so long as she has a decent Service History and a bit / lot, of preventative maintenance already completed..

Budget wise: circa, upto £10k is my ideal budget.
However and if a discerning seller is sat on a fence a pondering selling, looking for circa £12+K for a lower mileage car, - please get in touch and let me know (PM or openly), what your looking for, etc? :poke:

Cheers, Paul.. :thumbsup:

Chickendippers

Z4 Coupe, wanted......

Post by Chickendippers » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:03 pm

Hey woolybear, mine will be going up soon, I'm hoping to have it sold before I have to go back to commuting again! it's too nice a car to put mega miles on and someone else deserves to own it while it is fault free and still pulling hard! I have it booked in for a machine polish in a couple of weeks to make it look it's best and the wheels have just been powder coated. I've owned it for 10 years and had it serviced as it has needed by the local indy to me, water pump, springs, coils packs, exhaust bracket, battery. There is a recent picture if you look through my posts. I'll be putting it up for £8250 when the time comes but happy to have a conversation about the plusses and minuses in more detail if this might be of interest. I guess PM me? Cheers
58 plate E86, Titan Silver - gone but not forgotten

woolybear

Z4 Coupe, wanted......

Post by woolybear » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:27 pm

Chickendippers wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:03 pm Hey woolybear, mine will be going up soon, I'm hoping to have it sold before I have to go back to commuting again! it's too nice a car to put mega miles on and someone else deserves to own it while it is fault free and still pulling hard! I have it booked in for a machine polish in a couple of weeks to make it look it's best and the wheels have just been powder coated. I've owned it for 10 years and had it serviced as it has needed by the local indy to me, water pump, springs, coils packs, exhaust bracket, battery. There is a recent picture if you look through my posts. I'll be putting it up for £8250 when the time comes but happy to have a conversation about the plusses and minuses in more detail if this might be of interest. I guess PM me? Cheers
PM’d :thumbsup:

Chickendippers

Z4 Coupe, wanted......

Post by Chickendippers » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:39 pm

woolybear wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:27 pm
Chickendippers wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:03 pm Hey woolybear, mine will be going up soon, I'm hoping to have it sold before I have to go back to commuting again! it's too nice a car to put mega miles on and someone else deserves to own it while it is fault free and still pulling hard! I have it booked in for a machine polish in a couple of weeks to make it look it's best and the wheels have just been powder coated. I've owned it for 10 years and had it serviced as it has needed by the local indy to me, water pump, springs, coils packs, exhaust bracket, battery. There is a recent picture if you look through my posts. I'll be putting it up for £8250 when the time comes but happy to have a conversation about the plusses and minuses in more detail if this might be of interest. I guess PM me? Cheers
PM’d :thumbsup:
PM'd you back cos I can't see your PM :lol:
58 plate E86, Titan Silver - gone but not forgotten

woolybear

Z4 Coupe, wanted......

Post by woolybear » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:40 pm

Responded :thumbsup:

woolybear

Post by woolybear » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:12 pm

Wanted Ad - Title edited, to clarify a Manual is required please, not an Auto :driving:

Philldrfc123

Post by Philldrfc123 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:01 pm

Hi
I’ve just put my black with Red interior up for sale on here
And it’s manual
FSH with receipts for work carried out
Lovely condition
Cheers
Phill