Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE Z4M Coupe Ruby Black 57k miles (SAT NAV/AC/BMW Serv)

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Derek M

Z4M Coupe Ruby Black 57k miles (SAT NAV/AC/BMW Serv)

Post by Derek M » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:16 pm

Hi All,

Not used this forum much but time to pass on my much loved Z4M Coupe. The car is well loved and is in mint condition. I have had the car for the last 9 years and am just not doing the miles any more. The car has been garaged stored whenever not in use and signed off the road through winter. I have been averaging <500 miles and feel the car needs to be enjoyed.

I have advertised the car for £20,500 on Pistonheads and autotrader which is a fair price for such a clean low mileage example (links below). Appreciate if you could share with anyone you feel would be interested.

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/11574791

BMW Z SERIES Z4 M COUPE (SAT NAV/AIR CON) RARE RUBY BLACK 2006
A fastastic example of a BMW Z4M coupe, finished in the rare and sought after colour combination of BMW individual ruby black and ox blood leather accompanied by a piano black interior. (Ruby black is a metallic black with a stunning ruby red sparkle in sun)
This is a much loved and well maintained low mileage example, totally standard with a full BMW service history. Supported by receipts, service documentation, work tickets and prints of MOTs dating back to 2006. DEKRA vehicle inspection certificate from my purchase in 2012 also included. Vehicle has been garage stored and only driven on good summer days.
Fully loaded as shown on the spec list below. The straight 6 S54 engine is typical of this unit, which is well known for being capable of easily carrying higher mileage.
SPEC:
Air-Conditioning, Bluetooth Telephone Preparation, CD Changer for 6 CDs, Electric Windows, Hi-Fi System Professional with 10 Speakers, In Car Entertainment (Radio/CD/MP3), Individual Nappa leather, Navigation System Professional, Seats Electric (Driver/Passenger), Upholstery Leather, Alarm, Computer (Driver Information System), Individual Piano Black Trim, Alloy Wheels (18in), Metallic Paintwork, Rear View and Exterior Auto Dimming Mirrors, Storage Compartment Package, Xenon headlights, Continental M3 tyres, all with very good tread
HPI cleared (on inspection report)
MOT'd until October 2021
2 keys + workshop key
Receipts since purchase + full BMW service history
57000 miles
For the mileage, the bodywork is in great condition.
Attachments
interior
interior
IMG_0927.JPG (141.78 KiB) Viewed 920 times
Engine bay
Engine bay
IMG_0924.JPG (176.97 KiB) Viewed 920 times
At house
At house
IMG_7426.JPG (327.33 KiB) Viewed 920 times
Side
Side
IMG_4824.JPG (124.02 KiB) Viewed 920 times
Front
Front
IMG_4825.JPG (130.64 KiB) Viewed 920 times

bg1

Post by bg1 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:26 pm

Seems a good price if you can live without heated seats.

Derek M

Post by Derek M » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:35 pm

I am not sure if I am missing an "in-joke" regarding heated seats :? Got to say it was not even on my radar when looking for a rear wheel two seater sports car.... and I live in the N-East of Scotland which is feck-in freezing?

True-Blue
Lifer
Lifer

Post by True-Blue » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:05 pm

Derek M wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:35 pm I am not sure if I am missing an "in-joke" regarding heated seats :? Got to say it was not even on my radar when looking for a rear wheel two seater sports car.... and I live in the N-East of Scotland which is feck-in freezing?
No, you’re not.

It’s a Coupe, heated seats far from critical in my personal opinion... more important on a roadster if you want to drive it in winter, but in all honesty the heater in the E85/E86 is pretty decent.

Also, with such a nice low mileage M Car at circa £20K I doubt someone looking to buy this would be planning on using it as a daily driver in winter.

Nice looking car OP :thumbsup:
Alpina Roadster S Lux no. 204 (1 of 15 uk cars in Alpina Blue)

Previous Z4’s :E89 30i, E89 20i, E85 3.0Si (X4) E85 3.0i, E86 3.0 Si, E85 2.5si, E85 2.5i

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:02 pm

Nice looking z,op.
Glwts :thumbsup:
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

Zedebee
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Zedebee » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:12 pm

Seems like good value compared to some of the MCs for sale on here recently, although local factors (being in the northeast of Scotland) may have a part in that.

Has OP had any significant work done recently, like Service II or bearing shells/bolts replaced, that would give a prospective buyer more confidence that big bills aren’t around the corner?
2003 Maldives Blue 3.0i auto
Previously: Maldives Blue 2.5i manual (its back!) and another, and a Monaco Blue 3.0Si coupe

Derek M

Post by Derek M » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:20 pm

Zedebee wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:12 pm Seems like good value compared to some of the MCs for sale on here recently, although local factors (being in the northeast of Scotland) may have a part in that.

Has OP had any significant work done recently, like Service II or bearing shells/bolts replaced, that would give a prospective buyer more confidence that big bills aren’t around the corner?
Yes I could have asked for a higher price but I have had the car for 9 years, buying it when the prices were still relatively low, and had some amazing driving in it. So no real reason to try and get top dollar which might put some buyers off; a car is only worth the money someone is willing to pay on the day.

I had the "inspection II" service completed at 50,979 miles where they check all engine tappets, injectors and seats with no issues identified. I also has both front disks and a brake caliper replaces a couple of years ago after it was sticky heating up the disk. No damage done and the car has driven sweet since (I now turn it over and roll it weekly through the winter). Other than that it has been problem free, starts on the first turn, pulls like a beast and corners like the day it was bought.

Thanks for all the positive feedback on the car/asking price. Hopefully it will be re-homed soon to a loving new owner :D

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:56 pm

That's a great looking MC at a very sensible price compared to others and a pretty unique colour/trim spec. And Ruby Black does look fantastic when the light hits it right. :thumbsup:

My 1st Coupe had heated seats, my 2nd didn't, but I really didn't miss them - although my current one has them. I think it's only an issue in a Roadster.

GLWTS. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black