Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED E89 28i or 20i M Sport in white, orange or blue

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
AnthonyM

E89 28i or 20i M Sport in white, orange or blue

Post by AnthonyM » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:05 am

Hi, I’m a new member and have been looking for my first Z4 for the last 6 weeks. I’m ideally looking for a 2016 28i but would consider any 20i or 28i from 2013 onwards. I’d prefer alpine white with red leather, estoril blue with black leather or Valencia orange. Must have iDrive, heated seats, parking sensors, cruise and a good service history. Ideally also less than 50k miles. I’m based in North Staffordshire but willing to travel for the right car.
Last edited by AnthonyM on Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ole gits rule » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:13 am

Hello and welcome, EB and VO seem to be going for crazy money at the moment, just check out AT or fleabay to see that so Alpine is the cheapest to buy but also the easiest to find

A standard 18i or 20i can be mapped up to give more power than a 28i and can are far easier to find plus you can save a fortune with the only difference being the brake callipers I believe.

Good luck with the search. :thumbsup:
M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

AnthonyM

Post by AnthonyM » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:06 am

Hi Ole gits rule,

Yes, I’ve been watching the prices go up and up over the last month or so. I’ve got alerts set up on Autotrader, eBay and regularly check gumtree, Facebook, BMW used etc. A 28i with iDrive in any of the colours I want seems to be very thin on the ground at the moment. Yes, if I get a 20i (which seems most likely at the moment) then I’ll be very interested in getting it remapped.

Thanks,
Anthony

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ole gits rule » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:23 am

AnthonyM wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:06 am Hi Ole gits rule,

Yes, I’ve been watching the prices go up and up over the last month or so. I’ve got alerts set up on Autotrader, eBay and regularly check gumtree, Facebook, BMW used etc. A 28i with iDrive in any of the colours I want seems to be very thin on the ground at the moment. Yes, if I get a 20i (which seems most likely at the moment) then I’ll be very interested in getting it remapped.

Thanks,
Anthony
Hi Anthony,

You should speak with PBondar or Pondrew they have remapped cars - in fact Pondrew was thinking of selling his car but may have changed his mind, it is well specced 18i with a remap to 270 I think.

Sean
M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.