Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD Z4M Coupe MY 2007 in Titanium Silver For Sale NOW SOLD

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
srhutch

Z4M Coupe MY 2007 in Titanium Silver For Sale

Post by srhutch » Sat May 29, 2021 11:59 am

bg1 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:18 am
Bluebogartlabel wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:14 am Sorry if I sound stupid but what does MY mean in the vehicle description?

Apologies in advance :roll:
It means Model Year. Its a device to try and demonstrate that a car is 'newer' than its registration.

Sometimes that can be significant but on an E86 I can't think of anything other than possibly the jack input on the sound system?

Happy to be shown as wrong though!
ISO seat fix, Aux and twin tuner on the stereo (for traffix updates) was about it from memory. Age of Z4///M cars is largely irrelevant as they were only made for 2 years really.

Bluebogartlabel

Z4M Coupe MY 2007 in Titanium Silver For Sale

Post by Bluebogartlabel » Sat May 29, 2021 2:29 pm

bg1 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:18 am
Bluebogartlabel wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:14 am Sorry if I sound stupid but what does MY mean in the vehicle description?

Apologies in advance :roll:
It means Model Year. Its a device to try and demonstrate that a car is 'newer' than its registration.

Sometimes that can be significant but on an E86 I can't think of anything other than possibly the jack input on the sound system?

Happy to be shown as wrong though!
OK, got it. A bit like W.H.Y back in the day (What Have You i.e. swap) :D
E86 2006 Z4 si Sport Manual Coupe BMW individual / Individual Phoenix Yellow / Individual Kiwi & Black Leather / Individual 152 Wheels / Individual Kick Plates / Since 2016