Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Z4M Coupe Blue

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Street

Z4M Coupe Blue

Post by Street » Tue May 11, 2021 9:53 pm

Hi all,
I’ve been let down by BMW who listed a 20k mile Z4M only to find it had never had an oil change in 14 years :O
That’ll be hitting the auctions soon so I suspect we can expect to see it recycled on AT in a few months (reg ND08UFZ)

Anyway.. through the process I’ve got emotionally tied to wanting the Z4M ideally in blue.
Looking for <70k miles and defo not red leather. Other than that pretty open.

North East based but happy to travel.

Would love to take on a zed that’s been looked after and I can continue to pamper.

Thanks all.
Last edited by Street on Fri May 21, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

3.0si Coupe Sapphire Black Target 300k miles
Serial Zed tinkerer. Always looking for the next Zed project :D

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Z4M Coupe

Post by Mr Tidy » Tue May 11, 2021 10:28 pm

Hi, and hopefully welcome back soon. :thumbsup:

After almost 18 months with my MC I can fully understand why you want one. :wink:

I looked at one in Interlagos Blue with light Sepang leather 2 years ago and dithered too long, then a few months later I looked at one at a dealer a mile from home for someone on here who lived 160 miles away. The dealer started it up and said he would see me in a while - I was smitten! But that one was black with black so not the one for me.

So a few months later I found mine at a price I just couldn't resist. In an ideal world I would have liked Imola Red or Interlagos Blue, but I like Silver Grey and I love the Imola Red interior (although it wouldn't look good with Blue paint)!

Given that less than 600 were registered in the UK I realised colour would have to take a back seat to condition, history, price, etc.

Here's a link to a database someone on here compiled that may be helpful:- http://perso.numericable.fr/tonyz4c/

I know you don't want red leather, but this one fits the bill in every other way and looked stunning when I saw it last year - plus it is the only one in the UK with that colour combination! viewtopic.php?f=41&t=128900

Anyway good luck finding the right one. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Street

Z4M Coupe Blue

Post by Street » Thu May 27, 2021 1:30 am

Thanks Mr T.

Quick bump in case anyone out there is considering selling soon.

Cheers
If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

3.0si Coupe Sapphire Black Target 300k miles
Serial Zed tinkerer. Always looking for the next Zed project :D

drzal

Z4M Coupe Blue

Post by drzal » Thu May 27, 2021 2:42 pm

Hi,
I've got a Silver M4C with black interior full BMW history I bought it from a fanatic 3 years ago only covered 500 miles since so looking for a good home for it.
I have loads of bills can send pictures or do a live link for you to look at it, if your interested give me a call on 07860550960.
cheers
Alastair

Status

Z4M Coupe Blue

Post by Status » Fri May 28, 2021 4:58 am

I’ve only got a meer red one for sale