Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE Rare Sepang MC, 2 previous owners, fab spec & much work professionally undertaken

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Jembo
Lifer
Lifer

Rare Sepang MC, 2 previous owners, fab spec & much work professionally undertaken

Post by Jembo » Sun May 16, 2021 6:24 am

Yes... absolute crazy week

Cheers 4 all your help Steve
Joined the dark side with a ///M Hell Bronze Sepang Coupe :happyclap:
Ex Aug 2005 Maldives Blue 3 litre cruizer, lots of toyz,

Lifer 54

SGRG

Rare Sepang MC, 2 previous owners, fab spec & much work professionally undertaken

Post by SGRG » Mon May 17, 2021 6:07 pm

Great to hear you are keeping it Jem. It was quite a dilemma choosing between Sepang, which just looked amazing with amazing handling to go with it over the Silver Grey that was in mint condition with all the extras I was after plus the low mileage. My father preferred your Sepang Bronze over the Silver Grey as well. But as SiJar said I have got zed in a tip-top condition and have soft spot for the Silver Grey as my first foray into the Zed world was with a 3.0-liter roadster in Silver Grey. Thanks again for the ride and maybe I can pick your brain on handling improvements you have made as that is something I want to address as the first mod.

Take care
Current:
Z4MC 2007
Porsche Cayenne 2019 (Black / Bordeaux Red two-tone leather interior)

Previous:
X5 40D 2011
E92 M3 manual 2011
Z4 3.0 2003
Honda Prelude 2.2 1997
Honda Civic Coupe 1995