Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Z4 Coupe

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Will_B

Z4 Coupe

Post by Will_B » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:16 pm

Hi guys,

On the lookout for a Z4 coupe, just started my search so early days but thought I'd put the feelers out to see if anyone might be looking to sell or knew someone who was.

Ideally looking for a well maintained example (aren't we all) with good paperwork - not too concerned about mileage as long as it's been looked after.

Cheers,

Will

BobbyBoucher

Z4 Coupe

Post by BobbyBoucher » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:00 pm

Will_B wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:16 pm Hi guys,

On the lookout for a Z4 coupe, just started my search so early days but thought I'd put the feelers out to see if anyone might be looking to sell or knew someone who was.

Ideally looking for a well maintained example (aren't we all) with good paperwork - not too concerned about mileage as long as it's been looked after.

Cheers,

Will
Sent you a PM. Might know of something.
Thanks

Woodrow

Z4 Coupe

Post by Woodrow » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:01 pm

Just posted my for sale on here.

chriswats2000

Z4 Coupe

Post by chriswats2000 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:13 pm

@will - I'll be putting mine up for sale shortly. I'm lucky in that I'll be able to call myself a dad but unlucky to have to sell the Z4MC

This was the advert from a few years back when I bought it viewtopic.php?t=113010

If you want more detail of recent services etc just PM me

Cheers,
Chris

Thierry

Z4 Coupe

Post by Thierry » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:33 pm

Hi Will, good choice - the Z4 Coupe is a special car. Mine will be going up for sale soon, hopefully this weekend if the weather is kind and allows me to clean it and get some photos. Details below from another "Wanted" post a few days ago. I'm based in Redhill, Surrey.
Thierry wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:59 pm Hi, I'm going to be putting mine up for sale in the next couple of weeks. It's silver-grey, red leather, manual with a good spec (xenons, electric sports seats, professional 10-speaker sound system). Only mods are 19-inch CSL reps (Riva DTMs from BM Autosport), stubby aerial and ZHP gear knob.

MOT runs to Aug-2022, was done yesterday with no advisories. It's done just shy of 89,000 miles with me owning it from 48,000 miles (bought 10 years ago from another forum member). Amazing car and engine, but sadly now it just sits in the garage on trickle charge. Two children under 3 and no isofix means I just don't get the chance to drive it so need to find something interesting with 4 seats.

I'm in Redhill, Surrey so not too far from you. A couple of photos below, albeit old ones. Ad should be up next weekend if I get a chance to wash it and take some photos.

Makes me sad writing this :cry:
Henry

Philldrfc123

Z4 Coupe

Post by Philldrfc123 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:39 am

Hi
I’m selling my sapphire black with red interior
Full service history with receipts for any work carried out
Manual gearbox
109 k on clock
If you would like
Info