Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD 2003 Z4 E85 69K Miles - SOLD

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

2003 Z4 E85 69K Miles - SOLD

Post by enuff_zed » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:23 pm

HU51A_FU wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:32 pm
enuff_zed wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:49 pm
HU51A_FU wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:58 pm
I do love a dirty diesel, my mates got a remapped 535d 2009 touring, just over 400bhp and 600ftlb and it pulls like a train!

What year was yours and what was the tax like? Servicing bills?

Thanks!
67-plate. Got it brand new on PCP seriously discounted as it was a failed fleet order. For comparison, it should have cost nigh on £50k, but if i'd paid in full and kept it, it would have been around £36k. Just lucky to be in the right place. Went in looking at a 120d and came out with that instead for nearly £100 a month less!
Which kind of lessened the tax fright!!! :D
Bit of a steal then! Yeah really just depends on the monthly's later on this year, Mrs has told me we cant have a touring as its "Too Long" for her to drive. :headbang:
Jeez!
As I'm sure you're aware, its hardly any different and not noticeable when you're driving it.
Handles well too. Sell her on the 'safety' of the X-drive system and the fact it's so quick it overtakes and is in safely well before a shorter car would be.
My missus absolutely loved it. Though she did find herself inadvertently doing 140 on the M4, thinking it was about 80! :roll:
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup: