Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD Jamesy's Murdered Z4 E85 - SOLD ;(

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
brillomaster

Jamesy's Murdered Z4 E85 - MAY BE SELLING...

Post by brillomaster » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:43 am

seems a shame to get rid of a car you've put so much time and effort into making the way you want it.

personally, if i was in your situation, i'd buy a £1000 snotter for baby carrying duties, and then keep the zed as a summer weekend car. Assuming you have room for multiple cars. a limited mileage policy on the z4 can't be that much, and you can sorn it over winter to save even more money.

brillomaster

Post by brillomaster » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:44 am

PS still yet to see the appeal of this baby making malarkey, fortunately my wife shares this view! :lol:

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:13 pm

brillomaster wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:44 am PS still yet to see the appeal of this baby making malarkey, fortunately my wife shares this view! :lol:
But the rehearsals are fun. :D
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:17 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:13 pm
brillomaster wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:44 am PS still yet to see the appeal of this baby making malarkey, fortunately my wife shares this view! :lol:

Especially for you when you rehearse on your own :wink:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

HU51A_FU

Post by HU51A_FU » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:19 pm

Kinda ready for one to be brutally honest, cars can come later on! Excuse to buy a nice family wagon ;) If anyone knows of any people that are serious then put them my way :)

enuff_zed
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:20 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:17 pm
    enuff_zed wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:13 pm

Especially for you when you rehearse on your own :wink:
    Oh aye. No complaints then! :rofl:
    HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
    Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Argyll Andy
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:23 pm

HU51A_FU wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:23 am Possibly thinking of selling the Z4, I've had some surprising news that i may be a father this year, early days yet but as all you may or may not know your priorities change when this kind of thing comes along and just wondering if anyone would be interested in her going to a good home, kind of reluctant to put on ebay... :oops:
    Firstly congratulations , secondly just as well you never bought that hardtop :poke:

Yes priorities definitely change but IMO if you can keep it even on a limited use/sort/summer/weekend basis I’d do it. Having been in your situation, daughter was 21 last week, speaking through experience if you give your toy up it’s very difficult to get one back. The OH will definitely have a list of priorities that trump the purchase of a replacement whereas if you’ve been able to hang onto it that’s a completely different scenario as it’s already there :thumbsup:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)

HU51A_FU

Post by HU51A_FU » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:27 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:23 pm
      HU51A_FU wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:23 am Possibly thinking of selling the Z4, I've had some surprising news that i may be a father this year, early days yet but as all you may or may not know your priorities change when this kind of thing comes along and just wondering if anyone would be interested in her going to a good home, kind of reluctant to put on ebay... :oops:
      Firstly congratulations , secondly just as well you never bought that hardtop :poke:

Yes priorities definitely change but IMO if you can keep it even on a limited use/sort/summer/weekend basis I’d do it. Having been in your situation, daughter was 21 last week, speaking through experience if you give your toy up it’s very difficult to get one back. The OH will definitely have a list of priorities that trump the purchase of a replacement whereas if you’ve been able to hang onto it that’s a completely different scenario as it’s already there :thumbsup:
      Thanks Andy, Yes it is! haha!

Unfortunately i don't have any where to store it as its sitting outside my sisters house and rarely gets used as weather is always up and down and during the winter months the cars just pointless IMO. The car costs me quite a bit to run monthly and for the odd occation where it is used doesn't really warrant hanging onto it neither can i keep it on the driveway at my sisters as eventually she will be needing the space back for her own car.

In terms of toys the replacement would be a family car but something sporty you know?

I personally think I've ticked the box on this occasion and therefore she needs to go to another good home and then to be enjoyed further as she's done me well for the time I've had it!

Argyll Andy
      Lifer
      Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:51 pm

HU51A_FU wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:27 pm
      Argyll Andy wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:23 pm

Thanks Andy, Yes it is! haha!

Unfortunately i don't have any where to store it as its sitting outside my sisters house and rarely gets used as weather is always up and down and during the winter months the cars just pointless IMO. The car costs me quite a bit to run monthly and for the odd occation where it is used doesn't really warrant hanging onto it neither can i keep it on the driveway at my sisters as eventually she will be needing the space back for her own car.

In terms of toys the replacement would be a family car but something sporty you know?

I personally think I've ticket the box on this occasion and therefore she needs to go to another good home and then to be enjoyed further as she's done me well for the time I've had it!
      If it’s not practical, as the reasons you’ve listed point out, then yes it’s time for you to move it on, much as I’ve pit my point over there’s no point in it sitting there not getting used :thumbsup:

Only bit of selling advice I’ll is get rid of that :censored: misspelled graphic as you’ll alienate all us old fecker as we can’t pronounce it :rofl: :poke:

Good luck with the search for the sporty family wagon, fatherhood is fantastic :thumbsup:

Swampy1982

Post by Swampy1982 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:52 pm

Congrats on the news, surprising as it may have been having kids is great, best thing I ever did.

As for the car, might be worth giving a bit of detail, miles, service history, expected price bracket etc.

No doubt its a stunning car, but people will be interested in some of the detail behind the cracking aesthetics

tomscott
        Lifer
        Lifer

Post by tomscott » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:03 pm

Congrats! Shame about moving it on, things people seem to forget is that its just a bit of metal and lifes for new adventures rather than hanging on for the sake! Life short and should try and experience as many things as possible!

Sure your next motor will be just as epic :thumbsup: of corse your son/daughter will give you and your partner a lifetime of memories and experiences far outweighing a car :thumbsup:

HU51A_FU

Post by HU51A_FU » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:34 pm

Thank you all for the kind comments, i will need to dig out my receipts box and post up in here for you all to have a look.

Cheers

silverdevill

Post by silverdevill » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:33 pm

Lovely looking zed there mate!..... style 32's always a winner! :D
        3.0si E85, Rogue eng. RTAB's+top mounts, ultra racing brace, YSR coilovers, YSR camber plates, DS2500's, carbon grilles, stubby, 3SDM 0.09's, Yokohama AD08r's, H&R anti-rollbars, adjustable rear arms, backbox delete, custom geo. Lots of polybushes

HU51A_FU

Post by HU51A_FU » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:36 pm

silverdevill wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:33 pm Lovely looking zed there mate!..... style 32's always a winner! :D
        thanks mate :)

LittleZ4

Post by LittleZ4 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:11 pm

Congrats man!!! That's great news, especially if like you say you're ready for it!

What sort of price you looking at for it then?
        3.0i Maldives blue, Coilovers, Bola B1's, Buckley06 Gear knob, Handbrake & Indicator badges, Backbox delete, CDV delete, cupra r splitter, RAM air filter, Bigger Brakes, M3 ARB, SMF.