Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Z4 coupe wanted

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Z4edmo

Z4 coupe wanted

Post by Z4edmo » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:09 pm

After owning a unicorn MC. I was thinking of getting back into another MC. However after thinking about how I’m gonna be using it( weekend ),and I never really drove it as I see they can be. I’ve decided that possibly a 3.0C might be suffice.
Wanting all your opinions please.
I still prefer black but open to options
Last edited by Z4edmo on Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Z4MC wanted low miles.

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:43 pm

Well looking at when you joined up and what you said I'm assuming you want to return to MC ownership!

But if you had a unicorn surely you have some preferences in terms of colour, spec, etc. ?

It might help anyone considering selling to give an indication of the mileage you are looking for too. I mean in the context of a 14 year old car mine is low mileage by most standards on 78K, but I'm guessing you probably want less than half that! And mine definitely isn't for sale BTW.

Anyway good luck finding the right one. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Z4edmo

Z4MC wanted low miles.

Post by Z4edmo » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:53 pm

Fair point. Yes looking for Z4mcoupe.
Preferably below 50k but would be interested
In higher with full paperwork etc.
Preferably black with black interior
No nav but wouldn’t be the end of the world.
Preferably stock but again like a lot of the mods as long as the original parts are available .
Love csl wheels.
Money waiting

woolybear

Z4MC wanted low miles.

Post by woolybear » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:52 am

Z4edmo wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:53 pm Fair point. Yes looking for Z4mcoupe.
Preferably below 50k but would be interested
In higher with full paperwork etc.
Preferably black with black interior
No nav but wouldn’t be the end of the world.
Preferably stock but again like a lot of the mods as long as the original parts are available .
Love csl wheels.
Money waiting
Wowsers..

Your on the hunt for a tasty Z4MC; preferably under 50k Miles; with a set of genuine CSL wheels, allllll - for starters...

Take it, your budget is north of £20K - for the right car, Z4edmo?
Might, be worth sharing with potential sellers - the top end of your budget? :wink:

Good luck with the search and hopefully, someone will consider selling & you'll end up with a fellow forumites car :thumbsup:

Status

Z4MC wanted low miles.

Post by Status » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:12 am

Mines red with cream interior low miles but wrong colour,I’ll do a proper ad one day

Z4edmo

Z4MC wanted low miles.

Post by Z4edmo » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:50 am

Interested to see it though

Status

Z4 coupe wanted

Post by Status » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:31 pm

Wots your budget dude
Attachments
BDD841E0-AE88-4EA8-96C9-35D830E3CF9D.jpeg
BDD841E0-AE88-4EA8-96C9-35D830E3CF9D.jpeg (238.11 KiB) Viewed 461 times

Status

Z4 coupe wanted

Post by Status » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:33 pm

I’ll get round to doing a proper ad but we ain’t suppose to travel but if someone did have it off me I could store it for a couple of months

Z4edmo

Z4 coupe wanted

Post by Z4edmo » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:50 pm

Absolutely gorgeous mate. Got my wheels aswell.
Can you pm me full details and pics mate. Price, history etc.

Status

Z4 coupe wanted

Post by Status » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:05 pm

I’ve not got round to doing a proper ad yet but it has the sat nav you don’t want in a colour you don’t want and the interior isn’t black,it’s got yer reversing bleeper thingies and the mirrors fold in,it’s just hit 56000 miles fsh your wheels are garnished in mp sports,it’s had minimum of oil and filter changed at least yearly even though services not due,now wot is yer budget as this is in the low twenties im looking for,I can store for a short period so I’ll ping you over my bank details for you to pay me tomoz or a cheque will do I’m not fussy

Z4edmo

Z4 coupe wanted

Post by Z4edmo » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:22 pm

As I have posted. I’m open to not only mc also 3.0c so yes I agree it’s not my first choice of colours but I am allowed to get excited about other colours.Reading your reply I’m thinking you aren’t taking me seriously.
No worries . Lovely car btw.

Status

Z4 coupe wanted

Post by Status » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:12 pm

I take all enquiries serious but as it has a few things you didn’t want it was more of an off the cuff reply with a bit of humour as some of us have a sense of humour which I think is needed in this shyte times and I also sed I’ll do a proper ad but you haven’t said wot your budget is when I asked but you are welcome to come and have a nose,the car is in my garage which is in my paddock so we don’t have to get to near
Your call

woolybear

Z4 coupe wanted

Post by woolybear » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:59 pm

Status wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:12 pm I take all enquiries serious but as it has a few things you didn’t want it was more of an off the cuff reply with a bit of humour as some of us have a sense of humour which I think is needed in this shyte times and I also sed I’ll do a proper ad but you haven’t said wot your budget is when I asked but you are welcome to come and have a nose,the car is in my garage which is in my paddock so we don’t have to get to near
Your call
In my personal view - honesty is the best policy and that’s what Status - has been VERY clear with, IMHO..

Declaring ones top end budget, - could potentially bring out the individuals, who think their low mileage & ideal Spec’ Z4 is worth selling and moving on..

There are a fair few of us Z4 forum’ites, sat there - watching the market and thinking, do I dip my toe in the market & shift, a very pretty and dust gathering, toy - sat in the garage, I’m sure........

Simon 3.2M

Z4 coupe wanted

Post by Simon 3.2M » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:32 am

There certainly aren’t to many Z4C’s around and good MC’s don’t seem to hang around too long. As Woolybear says, put your cards on the table, there may be the owner who is looking to move on or put their money elsewhere.
Sepang Coupe
Imola Roadster - For sale
Interlagos Coupe - For sale

Previous:
Stratus Grey Coupe
Titan Silver 3.0 Roadster
Carbon Black Coupe
Silver Grey MR
Silver Grey 3.0si Roadster
Maldives Blue 2.5
Sterling Silver 3.0 - twice

Status

Z4 coupe wanted

Post by Status » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:56 am

I need to do a few better piccies but as we haven’t had any dry weather as such it’s a bit difficult as the car has to be driven over grass to get out onto the road it’s only about ten yards but a right pain trying to keep it mud free,I’ve got to get it out in a week or so as I have a small scratch on the bumper which is being sorted,the car is as good underneath as it is on top only reason I’m umming and arring about selling is I haven’t got anywhere to go due to all this Shyte going round but that’ll go one day and the missus said yesterday it’s not costing nothing sitting there and I’ll regret selling it but I think money talks really doesn’t it so we shall see