Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE No longer for sale - come back in Spring!

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
mr wilks
Legend
Legend

No longer for sale - come back in Spring!

Post by mr wilks » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:19 pm

wonkydonkey wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:52 pm mr wilks - Ahh yes, I remember now. We talked about this last year! It's good to hear your take on this, with your experience of both cars. They seem phenomenally competent and blew my mind when Audi first revealed them to the world. I can't wait to start trying some out. Happy hunting - leave me a good un!
Just my own thoughts but the market might move against you Re the TTRS by waiting until next spring/ summer 8)
I've been watching these cars for quite some time , I think they are at the bottom of a cycle right now ( sub 80k manual box ) & unlikely to go anywhere but up from the current market prices seen the last month or so .
Unlikely your own cars value will alter dramatically in that time so I would go with a ebay classified ad for £20/30days but start it after Boxing Day.
Your car may have 112k on but it has many plus points that should attract a knowledgeable buyer .
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

M340

Post by M340 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:57 am

Not surprised you withdrew it. Car was considerably cheaper than anything else out there and looks stunning 😀

blunderthumbs

Post by blunderthumbs » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:10 am

You'll probably have second thoughts when spring arrives and decide to keep it. Good move lovely motor. :driving:
2004 Black Sapphire 3.0L SE. Red leather. Back box delete. Clutch valve delete. Roof motor relocated. 18" M star spoke style 193. Machine Monkey exhaust tips. Gap Tec. ZHP Gear knob. Clear side repeaters. Zun Sport lower grille.

wonkydonkey

Post by wonkydonkey » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:14 pm

mr wilks wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:19 pmJust my own thoughts but the market might move against you Re the TTRS by waiting until next spring/ summer 8)
It's hard to know, isn't it? I'd hope that four months won't make a colossal difference in their pricing, but nobody can ever know :)
Previous:
~2006 Z4MR in Silver Grey
~2003 3.0i E85 in Sterling Grey

Click here for the Sticky Steering thread
<My name is James>

wonkydonkey

Post by wonkydonkey » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:21 pm

blunderthumbs and M340 You're right, it is a good car, but now it's more a case of waiting for a better time of year to sell the car to the wider audience. My intention was to sell quickly and easily to a Z4 enthusiast, but my altruistic pricing appears to be unearthing suspicion rather than a buyer :lol: I don't need to sell immediately, so the easiest thing to do is to wait for convertible weather and realise the car's full value and maximise my own budget for my next car :)
Previous:
~2006 Z4MR in Silver Grey
~2003 3.0i E85 in Sterling Grey

Click here for the Sticky Steering thread
<My name is James>