Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

NO LONGER WANTED Z4 3.0si Sport Coupe, Manual, <95K, Red or Black leather

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Weathersbubble

Z4 3.0si Sport Coupe, Manual, <95K, Red or Black leather

Post by Weathersbubble » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:10 pm

Hi all,

I've enjoyed lurking around this forum for a while & I'm looking to buy a Z4 to replace my '67 Triumph Herald as the daily & let her have a well earned garage break.

I was originally looking at the 3.0 pre facelift, then ULEZ was an issue (wouldn't be able to go more than 400metres East of my house come 2021), so I moved onto the 3.0si. I got talked into keeping building the car fund for a coupe & here I am.

Big thanks to everyone on here and the FB owners group who were v patient & helpful.

So now I've spent the lockdown summer topping up the fund and I've got a budget of £8K for the car. I've seen a good few cars which would have been within budget before the price balloon hit mid furlough scheme. I've missed one or two cars on AutoTrader & figured reaching out to people before they list publicly might be my best bet.

My needs list consists of :
Coupe
Sport trim
Manual
Red or Black leather Interior
Sub 95K Mileage

And any additional wants would be:
Silver/Grey/Blue exterior
Heated seats
ZHP knob etc

Please do reach out to me, even if the car doesn't exactly match, I might be interested.

Hope to be joining you at a meet as soon as I can.

Henry
Last edited by Weathersbubble on Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Z4 3.0si coupe - Titanium Silver
‘67 Triumph Herald custom project

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:59 pm

Welcome to the forum Henry. :thumbsup:

An E86 is a great choice, although I may be biased! :lol:

I know what you mean about prices - I got no interest in my Montego Blue 3.0Si Sport with 91K miles in January until I dropped the price below £7K (but no heated seats and they were Pearl Grey).

Anyway good luck with your search. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Weathersbubble

Post by Weathersbubble » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:18 am

Thank you! I’ve done my time watching the market, and I’m ready to pounce now.

As an aside, if anyone messages me I’m thanking you on here, already had a couple interesting suggestions. I can’t thank you personally because I’m still a newbie and at risk of doing bad things (apparently)
Z4 3.0si coupe - Titanium Silver
‘67 Triumph Herald custom project