Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
james28

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by james28 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:43 pm

It really is stunning and 1 of only 14
Pretty rare imola red and monaco blue combo with carbon dash.Better still owner is willing to have a deal 😍😍👍

villageroads

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by villageroads » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:44 pm

Thanks all for feedback

I have typed up service records and have recorded all services MOTs etc, proof of all major works, a couple of purchase receipts (including mine, gulp! nearly made me cry...maybe a 911 can wait), and 23 other receipts including metal tests, springs, wheels etc.

Has been in good hands over the years but none as good as mine. Cars need owners as stupid as me, not a penny spared.

Will add photos of the history to the Autotrader advert (don't know how to add pics here, I'm a bit analogue) and can now share a detailed spreadsheet of the whole lot for anybody that is having trouble sleeping.

Again thanks for the feedback. Nice forum this.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by Mr Tidy » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:45 pm

Adding those details certainly won't do any harm OP.

Putting photos on here is pretty straight-forward now.

When you are typing a post, down below where you type it there are 2 tabs Options and Attachments. Click on the Attachments one and you'll find an "Add files" button - click on that then select the "Browse" option to find the photo you want. Bear in mind the first photo you add will appear at the bottom if you add more than one, so add the best one last!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

bg1

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by bg1 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:19 am

Are the wheels genuine or reps please?

james28

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by james28 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:20 am

Pretty sure its stated that they are csl style wheels in the advert mate. Also in the seymourpope advert too.Tbf they are decent looking reps.

bg1

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by bg1 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:51 am

james28 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:20 am Pretty sure its stated that they are csl style wheels in the advert mate. Also in the seymourpope advert too.Tbf they are decent looking reps.
Sometimes the word style is used in genuine BMW wheels?

villageroads

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by villageroads » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:54 am

Wheels are 100% replicas although nearly everyone corrects me and say they are genuine. They aren't and I have the receipt for the purchase in the history file. Lovely things nonetheless.

She's booked in for service and MOT on Wednesday, partly because the MOT expiring in November keeps coming up in conversation with people getting in touch and partly because my enthusiasm for selling is waning.

Have been to see a tonne of porsches now and they all sort of leave me cold...whereas I cannot walk away from my Z without looking back at it and smiling to myself about how fortunate I am. Awesome underestimated and under valued cars in my opinion. Porsche's I've looked at and test driven range from £15k to £36k and to be honest they're not doing enough for me, quite a compliment to the Z.

Initial plans to sell on have become more like you'll be needing to prise the keys out of my hands

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by Argyll Andy » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:14 pm

villageroads wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:54 am my enthusiasm for selling is waning.

Have been to see a tonne of porsches now and they all sort of leave me cold...whereas I cannot walk away from my Z without looking back at it and smiling to myself about how fortunate I am
If they’re not making you look back then they ain’t for you.

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

crustyclown777

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by crustyclown777 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:05 pm

villageroads wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:54 am
    Have been to see a tonne of porsches now and they all sort of leave me cold...whereas I cannot walk away from my Z without looking back at it and smiling to myself about how fortunate I am. Awesome underestimated and under valued cars in my opinion. Porsche's I've looked at and test driven range from £15k to £36k and to be honest they're not doing enough for me, quite a compliment to the Z.
    Slight thread hijack, but can I ask which Porsches you've test driven, just curious :P I've also got an itch for a Porsche, but keen to hear your feedback.
    Z4MC Interlagos Blue
    Instagram: z4mcuk

bg1

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by bg1 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:52 pm

villageroads wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:54 am Initial plans to sell on have become more like you'll be needing to prise the keys out of my hands
    Oh no. Yet another for sale but don't want to sell ad!

villageroads

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by villageroads » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:23 am

crustyclown777 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:05 pm
    villageroads wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:54 am
    Slight thread hijack, but can I ask which Porsches you've test driven, just curious :P I've also got an itch for a Porsche, but keen to hear your feedback.
    996 and 997 C2 manual coupes. They're a bit refined coming from the Z, definitely fast and just a little faster but the sensation of speed is different. Of all of them I'm leaning towards 3.4 996 C2 and trying to find one with the fried egg lights rather than the face lift. Not everybody's choice

villageroads

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by villageroads » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:30 am

bg1 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:52 pm
    villageroads wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:54 am Initial plans to sell on have become more like you'll be needing to prise the keys out of my hands
    Oh no. Yet another for sale but don't want to sell ad!
    Is this a thing? Sellers remorse before it's sold :) Looking forward to getting it back this week, what was meant to be a routine inspection 2 service (turns no adjustment required as all within tollerance :) ) I've decided to go further.

Total bill will be £1500-1700 once I have put some tyres on the rear too, we found one has a small piece of metal in it, holding pressure fine but expect that to come up as advisory so will replace both.

Some cosmetic, badges etc. Some preventative maintenance. Probably not the actions of someone who is selling now. Plan is to get it back, take it for a nice long day out to remind myself why I bought it in the first place and then probably take the advert down.

Sirog

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by Sirog » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:20 am

That is a great looking car!

I am actually in the process of selling a 996 C4S Cab in Carmon Red, and was considering the z4m as a replacement. I can't back out of the auction now as Live and finishing this evening. Maybe there could be an opportunity if you like mine here!

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/200 ... -cabriolet

villageroads

Z4M Coupe - Monaco Blue

Post by villageroads » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:02 pm

Sold - thanks for support and advice, will be back when I buy it back off him :)