Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Hagasan

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles dropped price

Post by Hagasan » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:25 am

mr wilks wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:15 am
Hagasan wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:52 am As I said already, they say their piece then try to cover themselves with a happy to remove if the OP wants comments. All that suggests is they know what they say may well be unwanted.. That being the case then why post publicly in the first place?
Why quote words with "they" when its clear they are words i wrote & as you seem to be struggling with the reasoning i'm happy to spell it out so you can't be in two minds , " happy to remove the comments" means just that intended with respect to the seller who may or may not appreciate the comments .
Unfortunately for you this forum allows free comments on all sale posts , you don't like it & prefer other forums that don't , the answer is simple enough .
Because it's not just you. If you think the think the seller might not appreciate your comments then why comment in the first place? PM them. People see these comments and it casts doubts in potential buyers minds. Leave people to sell their way. By all means help on actual car issues or when a buyer asks a relevant question on a specific car...

All I'm saying is sometimes it's better to say nothing when it's not your money.... The seller did agree with what I said initially. Is that not enough to understand my point in all of this? I'm done with this now.

Hagasan

Post by Hagasan » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:31 am

mr wilks wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:23 am
Hagasan wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:11 am
mr wilks wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:37 am

Ok , i did think it was sour grapes but clearly it goes deeper , you are now coming across as a pompous bigot that has taken it upon himself to step into the unfilled roll Marlon recently left , well guess what , nothing you say will alter how i choose which threads to comment on & how . In this instant if you take the care to actually read through properly & digest the context the seller clearly says this is the first time he has sold a car privately , nothing i have written is said with any other intention than assisting the guy get a sale which unless you are thick as mince is the whole intention of the thread .
Now as for the supposed reasoning to your vitriol , lets scroll through the last 30 cars for sale on this forum , including this one i've commented on 3 others which are here for anyone reading your bilge above to see that you clearly have a issue with me personally , no probs , i couldn't give two tosses about you or your twisted viewpoint .
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=124499
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=124395
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=124673
I'm not sure that at any point I mentioned you directly so I'm guessing the feeling of entitlement and that things may revolve around you struck at your ego...

I'm sure you're a really nice guy in real life as I am too.. You crack on mate, say what you want and feel.

It's not vitriol or any bigotry. I personally don't like how people that think they know everything about pricing telling others repeatedly what to do.. Its their financial dealings, no one else's.

In your case, did I comment about the roadster you bought cheap, stripped parts off of then quietly sold away from the forum on eBay for a profit? No I didn't. I noticed someone else made a remark at the time but unsurprisingly you never responded... Hmm. How would you have felt if people started picking holes in that sale?

This wasn't all about you, sorry to say.... Stay Safe
:P oh those grapes are out again , id forgotten about that one :oops: i really couldn't care if you go through each & every car ive bought or sold & list them here , i've nothing to hide or be embarrassed about if that's what your snide remarks are intended at .
Of the 5 or 6 forum cars ive bought most had been up for sale a considerable time with majority having issues to rectify , in the case of the grey ZMR it was being traded into Bmw within days ( with a long list of faults ) seller wanted it gone asap , no one else stood forward , i did , what's the problem there ?
You really are a sad man , you throw barbed comments out then don't even have the backbone to be honest about who you have the gripe with .
I couldn't give a flying f**k about what you buy or sell... When are you going realise this is not about you princess? Its about leaving others alone to sell as they please without unwanted public intrusion. Get over yourself... You do seem to be a Leg-end after all... I tried to be nice in my last reply but you make things tough....

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:33 am

Hagasan wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:11 am
In your case, did I comment about the roadster you bought cheap, stripped parts off of then quietly sold away from the forum on eBay for a profit? No I didn't. Why? Because I don't feel its my place to do do so..I noticed someone else made a remark at the time but unsurprisingly you never responded... Hmm.
Just to highlight what kind of person you are , if you want to get snotty dropping snide remarks at least do your homework .
Here is the sale thread RE the above car you seem so testy over page 5 :thumbsup: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=119022&start=60
Note the remark you mention & guess what , note my response so why suggest i didn't :wink: as for respect , you've got no chance off me .
Last edited by mr wilks on Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

Truth

Post by Truth » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:34 am

Oh Hagasour put down the spade and stop digging.
Z4MC

bg1

Post by bg1 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:20 am

Yep enough this is meant to be about the sale of a very nice car.

At least the advert has been kept at the top.

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:23 am

bg1 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:20 am Yep enough this is meant to be about the sale of a very nice car.

At least the advert has been kept at the top.
Agreed , i'm off this now & have apologised to Wilson for the sidetracking of his sale :|
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

wilson14

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles

Post by wilson14 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:37 pm