FOR SALE Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
woolybear
Member
Member
Posts: 910
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:35 am
Location: South Derbyshire.

**Imola red Z4M Roadster 50K miles**

Post by woolybear » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:55 pm

mr wilks wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:02 pm Car looks pristine & impeccably kept but 30 days unsold in a MR market that has seen many similar cars find buyers in days should tell you something :cry: if you aren't under pressure to sell & happy to play the long game that's fine but if you are looking to see it sold in the next few weeks id seriously consider slashing the ask price 10% :( cruel words maybe but the door for cars like these ( weekend 2 seaters circa £15k) could slam anytime & after a recent period of buoyancy it may be a while before it returns :wink: jmo of course & more than happy to remove .
X2
Wholeheartedly agree with mr wilks - the market, may well Seasonably turn in short relative time.

Suspect, an ask of circa £14,995 would generate greater interest OP.. :driving:
...Obviously, depends how keen you are to get the pretty & cared for Z4MR moved onwards :?

Best of luck with the sale and let's hope, she finds a new home soon..

Cheers :thumbsup:

Mr Tidy
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 13746
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire

**Imola red Z4M Roadster 50K miles**

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:22 pm

OP you have a great example of a fantastic car in the best colour for an M IMHO.

I don't want to seem negative but you might want to read all of this page of a thread from the beginning of the year:- viewtopic.php?f=9&t=73487&p=1719713&hil ... e#p1719713

If you want/need to sell your car soonish you may be running out of time because the weather is going to change soon, and last year prices took a big winter dive!

Which was handy when I bought my MC in December, but not so handy when I was selling my 3.0Si in January. :lol:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. H & R Coil-overs, CSL Reps, Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, CDV gone! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

MKZ4000
Member
Member
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:12 am

Imola red Z4M Roadster 50K miles dropped price

Post by MKZ4000 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:33 pm

PM sent :thumbsup:

wilson14
Member
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Imola red Z4M Roadster 50K miles dropped price

Post by wilson14 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:40 pm

Reduced to £15,900
Z4MR Imola red :D

wilson14
Member
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles dropped price

Post by wilson14 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:19 pm

Updated photos, hopefully an improvement on the old residential ones.
Z4MR Imola red :D

wilson14
Member
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles dropped price

Post by wilson14 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:09 pm

£15,750
Z4MR Imola red :D

User avatar
mr wilks
Legend
Legend
Posts: 21289
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancashire

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles dropped price

Post by mr wilks » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:49 pm

wilson14 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:09 pm£15,750
You can chip away at the ask in £150 drops for the next 3 months but if you really want it gone then cut to the chase would be my best advice .
Its clearly a lovely car , miles are good but its now 2 months listed & no buyer which should tell you all you need to know :cry:
Many ZMRs have been sold swiftly over the summer but the days are now shortening fast , the CV19 doom & gloom is worsening & as much as this may sting id seriously consider listing at £14750 here & Ebay with £13500-£14500 actually achievable , fastforward 3 months you may well struggle to see £12500 , jmo of course , i could be way off the mark :(
Started with Si coupe & 15 x Z4s later :driving: back in Si coupe :) 2008 Ti silver - syrah trim - quad conversion

User avatar
BMWZ4MC
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 5822
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: Back in the sunshine

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles dropped price

Post by BMWZ4MC » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:53 am

mr wilks wrote:
wilson14 wrote:£15,750
You can chip away at the ask in £150 drops for the next 3 months but if you really want it gone then cut to the chase would be my best advice .
Its clearly a lovely car , miles are good but its now 2 months listed & no buyer which should tell you all you need to know :cry:
Many ZMRs have been sold swiftly over the summer but the days are now shortening fast , the CV19 doom & gloom is worsening & as much as this may sting id seriously consider listing at £14750 here & Ebay with £13500-£14500 actually achievable , fastforward 3 months you may well struggle to see £12500 , jmo of course , i could be way off the mark :(
Well-meaning though you are, wouldn’t your advice be better sent to the OP in a private message, rather than putting doubt into the mind of a potential purchaser?
Image
Z4MC - heavily fettled for track use, now in Sydney; Modified RS4 Avant - back in Blighty;
Westfield SEiW track car currently in hibernation; S2000 GT - sold

User avatar
mr wilks
Legend
Legend
Posts: 21289
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancashire

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles dropped price

Post by mr wilks » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:12 am

BMWZ4MC wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:53 am
mr wilks wrote:
wilson14 wrote:£15,750
You can chip away at the ask in £150 drops for the next 3 months but if you really want it gone then cut to the chase would be my best advice .
Its clearly a lovely car , miles are good but its now 2 months listed & no buyer which should tell you all you need to know :cry:
Many ZMRs have been sold swiftly over the summer but the days are now shortening fast , the CV19 doom & gloom is worsening & as much as this may sting id seriously consider listing at £14750 here & Ebay with £13500-£14500 actually achievable , fastforward 3 months you may well struggle to see £12500 , jmo of course , i could be way off the mark :(
Well-meaning though you are, wouldn’t your advice be better sent to the OP in a private message, rather than putting doubt into the mind of a potential purchaser?
I see your point but i don't see any comments made on a forum will alter a cars potential demand or current worth :? if it was worth more it would have sold already wouldn't it ?
I would also concentrate my effort with the sale elsewhere , contrary to some beliefs the forum is only a very small window for potential buyers , Ebay is always my first base when it comes to selling a car & i've yet to need a repeat advert on any car i've listed there with 90% of them gone within 2 weeks.
That said if the OP wants any comments posted removed id be happy to :thumbsup:
Started with Si coupe & 15 x Z4s later :driving: back in Si coupe :) 2008 Ti silver - syrah trim - quad conversion

bg1
Member
Member
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:54 pm

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles dropped price

Post by bg1 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:00 am

mr wilks wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:12 am
BMWZ4MC wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:53 am
mr wilks wrote:

You can chip away at the ask in £150 drops for the next 3 months but if you really want it gone then cut to the chase would be my best advice .
Its clearly a lovely car , miles are good but its now 2 months listed & no buyer which should tell you all you need to know :cry:
Many ZMRs have been sold swiftly over the summer but the days are now shortening fast , the CV19 doom & gloom is worsening & as much as this may sting id seriously consider listing at £14750 here & Ebay with £13500-£14500 actually achievable , fastforward 3 months you may well struggle to see £12500 , jmo of course , i could be way off the mark :(
Well-meaning though you are, wouldn’t your advice be better sent to the OP in a private message, rather than putting doubt into the mind of a potential purchaser?
I see your point but i don't see any comments made on a forum will alter a cars potential demand or current worth :? if it was worth more it would have sold already wouldn't it ?
I would also concentrate my effort with the sale elsewhere , contrary to some beliefs the forum is only a very small window for potential buyers , Ebay is always my first base when it comes to selling a car & i've yet to need a repeat advert on any car i've listed there with 90% of them gone within 2 weeks.
That said if the OP wants any comments posted removed id be happy to :thumbsup:
Carry on Mr Wilks - this forum should benefit majority and he educational.

If you want to get a 'high' price with no commentary there's other places.. This has been on AT for weeks too.

Brave person hanging out with winter and C19 coming fast again.

MKZ4000
Member
Member
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:12 am

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles dropped price

Post by MKZ4000 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:27 am

Whats's folks opinion on the running in service at 990 miles?

I know the recommended is 1200 miles with a bit of grace afterwards but what about earlier?

my gut feel is its fine as its only 210 miles.

User avatar
pvr
Legend
Legend
Posts: 22734
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: South East UK

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles dropped price

Post by pvr » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:05 am

MKZ4000 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:27 am Whats's folks opinion on the running in service at 990 miles?

I know the recommended is 1200 miles with a bit of grace afterwards but what about earlier?

my gut feel is its fine as its only 210 miles.
No problem
911-50 Black - unique spec
X5M - 575 hp of fun in a V8
Abarth 595 Comp.
Golf Clipper - collectors item
Jeep
Z4M Silver Grey - non flimper spec (gone to Bing)

User avatar
Timmyboybunter
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1010
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:35 pm
Location: Bristol/Bath

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles dropped price

Post by Timmyboybunter » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:11 am

wilson14 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:35 am Car is completely standard
That is a great looking car, I love them in red and nearly pulled the trigger on one last year.

Assume the black bit on the lower front bumper is a wrap?
2003 E85 BMW Z4 3.0 (sold)
2010 E89 BMW Z4 sDrive30i
2010 Skoda Octavia VRS CR

wilson14
Member
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles dropped price

Post by wilson14 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:27 am

Timmyboybunter wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:11 am
wilson14 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:35 am Car is completely standard
That is a great looking car, I love them in red and nearly pulled the trigger on one last year.

Assume the black bit on the lower front bumper is a wrap?
Its painted mate, it was done when i brought the car, handy as i like the look of it and would have probably got it done myself as it goes nice with the black kidney grills, i think it makes the front end look more aggressive.
Z4MR Imola red :D

User avatar
Timmyboybunter
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1010
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:35 pm
Location: Bristol/Bath

Imola red Z4M Roadster 51K miles dropped price

Post by Timmyboybunter » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:31 am

Yes I'm a fan too - really suits some cars breaking up the front just a bit.
2003 E85 BMW Z4 3.0 (sold)
2010 E89 BMW Z4 sDrive30i
2010 Skoda Octavia VRS CR

Post Reply