Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD 2004 Z4 E85 2.2i SE

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Sallyg

2004 Z4 E85 2.2i SE

Post by Sallyg » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:46 pm

04 reg Z4 2.2i SE for sale.

Straight and genuine car.

Bought as a bit of fun in March, only selling now as looking to upgrade to another z4.

Just about to turn 100k with MOT until Nov 20.

Mechanically sound, tyres have plenty of life but body, wheels and interior are reflective of age and use.

Rear roof motor issue (front roof locking motor ok), door locks occasionally stick and the one key only works manually.

Everything else works fine. Would say it’s an ideal car if you want a bit of cheap fun or a starting point for a track day or class b z cars racing project.

Car comes with wheels in the photos as well as four original 16 inch 104 style wheels with various tread depths.

Car located near Burton on Trent. £1,750 Ono.
Last edited by Sallyg on Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

SiJar

2004 Z4 E85 2.2i SE

Post by SiJar » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:49 pm

What photo?
Z4///MC

woolybear

2004 Z4 E85 2.2i SE

Post by woolybear » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:31 am

Sallyg wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:46 pm 04 reg Z4 2.2i SE for sale.

Straight and genuine car.

Bought as a bit of fun in March, only selling now as looking to upgrade to another z4.

Just about to turn 100k with MOT until Nov 20.

Mechanically sound, tyres have plenty of life but body, wheels and interior are reflective of age and use.

Rear roof motor issue (front roof locking motor ok), door locks occasionally stick and the one key only works manually.

Everything else works fine. Would say it’s an ideal car if you want a bit of cheap fun or a starting point for a track day or class b z cars racing project.

Car comes with wheels in the photos as well as four original 16 inch 104 style wheels with various tread depths.

Car located near Burton on Trent. £1,750 Ono.
Hi OP and welcome, to the forum :thumbsup:

Not trying being critical, of your 1st post on here and a 'not-so' generous with information Ad'..

But, I'd maybe - be inclined to add:
1. Some, info regards the service history of the car;
2. Add, the registration number (as a lot on here, like to trawl through prior online (VOSA) MoT history, etc;
3. Ideally, some photos of the exterior & interior;
4. List, any factory optional extras fitted to the car...
5. Plus, maybe detail any other info' you feel might aid the sale of the car, etc?
6. Is the car, Manual or Auto?

Best of luck, with the sale :thumbsup: