Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Z4 Coupe 3.0si for 130i with BMWP

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
True-Blue
Lifer
Lifer

Z4 Coupe 3.0si for 130i with BMWP

Post by True-Blue » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:39 pm

Chris4 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:03 pm Thing is with the BMWP "mods" is they are official BMW, not aftermarket boy racer mods. As I said I could remove them and sell it all separately to get the value. But I am not in a position to do this and just testing the waters for a swap. Otherwise, as I said I'll sell and buy properly next year.

My target audience is admittedly a small one but just look on baby BMW forum to see the value of the BMWP exhaust and air intake.
If I was in the market for one of these then the BMWP ‘upgrades’ would have a bearing on what I’d be prepared to pay. The key for me is that they are BMW upgrades (and expensive ones) rather than Mods per-se.

What’s difficult is to quantify is how much more I’d pay for a car with these upgrades, but it would be less than the cost of the upgrades themselves.

You mention Handbrake, so as a manual it also avoids the horrible road tax bracket the Auto’s fall into.

Always worth a try with an add like this, at one point I was giving serious consideration to moving back into a 125i convertible,.... so you never know :thumbsup:
Alpina Roadster S Lux no. 204 (1 of 15 uk cars in Alpina Blue)

Previous Z4’s :E89 30i, E89 20i, E85 3.0Si (X4) E85 3.0i, E86 3.0 Si, E85 2.5si, E85 2.5i