Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE FOR SALE Z4 bmw 23i, my own precious thing... I love this car... but must sell it.

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
zedwheels

FOR SALE Z4 bmw 23i, my own precious thing... I love this car... but must sell it.

Post by zedwheels » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:10 pm

I'm thinking of advertising my 09 for sale in Europe. :roll:

alinuc

FOR SALE Z4 bmw 23i, my own precious thing... I love this car... but must sell it.

Post by alinuc » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:46 pm

If it it's LHD,yeah....

scootr

Post by scootr » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:20 pm

I've been shopping used cars for 50 years. Whenever the ad starts sadly have to part with my precious baby .... the buyer knows the car will be over priced.
Just an FYI - start the ad Must sell need money and the buyer will be looking for a bargain. Your loss may be his gain.
Of course the car must be priced below the average to sell.
GLWTS
E89 3.0L 6 MT gone
Michelin P4s
Bilstein struts & shocks
Luxon tower brace

alinuc

Post by alinuc » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:05 am

scootr wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:20 pm I've been shopping used cars for 50 years. Whenever the ad starts sadly have to part with my precious baby .... the buyer knows the car will be over priced.
Just an FYI - start the ad Must sell need money and the buyer will be looking for a bargain. Your loss may be his gain.
GLWTS
The car is NOT ovepriced!.... This can be deduced by a simple research.

Silverstar

Post by Silverstar » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:25 am

For the European LHD market, I believe you are right the price is fair. I should know since I looked for a Z4 in Spain Italy Germany France etc hoping to get a LHD one at a reasonable price and all the ones I looked at with low miles were above 20,000€ but it in the end decided I could live with a RHD simply because in the UK you can buy them for around half the price more or less.
2009 sdrive30i auto Sapphire Black / Coral Red

Silverstar

Post by Silverstar » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:27 am

scootr wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:20 pm I've been shopping used cars for 50 years. Whenever the ad starts sadly have to part with my precious baby .... the buyer knows the car will be over priced.
GLWTS
That term can also mean a car which well looked after. Buyers can deduce if it is overpriced just by comparing it to others that are on sale.
2009 sdrive30i auto Sapphire Black / Coral Red