Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD Winter Project For Sale - 2.5si 2006 NOW SOLD

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Cooky3

Winter Project For Sale - 2.5si 2006

Post by Cooky3 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:30 pm

No I haven’t but I believe the wire tends to break down inside rather than showing an obvious break as such....
I ain't fallin for no banana in my tail-pipe!
Jester's dead!

synthedup

Post by synthedup » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Cooky3 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:30 pm No I haven’t but I believe the wire tends to break down inside rather than showing an obvious break as such....
How much are you asking for the car?

Cooky3

Post by Cooky3 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:32 pm

Hi all. Just to let you know the car has now been sold to a forum member. Sorry Synthedup, I had already been PM'd by the new owner and agreed a price so gave him the opportunity to complete on the sale before I engaged elsewhere, and funds have arrived.

I have taken a big hit on this car. That's life. I genuinely hope the new owner gets the car back on the road with some cheap, forum insight magic fixes and realises the potential bargain. But yes, he has taken a gamble and fingers crossed it pays off - he has engaged a local forum member / Z4 God to assist with the regeneration so I'll watch this forum for the outcome...

I started my Zed tonight, spun it around the block and sat in it with the roof down for ten minutes. I'm gutted it is going! simple! I had a great time during the 2018 summer heat wave in it.... Its one of a small number of credible man-convertibles :driving:

Cheers all.

J
I ain't fallin for no banana in my tail-pipe!
Jester's dead!