Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

NO LONGER WANTED Wanted. Z4 Coupe SI Sport ~9k Budget

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
M1k3yC

Wanted. Z4 Coupe SI Sport ~9k Budget

Post by M1k3yC » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:09 pm

mgrlane wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:36 pm
I would take the Msport Badge off an Msport too. :o
Hah! I bought my M135i new and insisted that BMW remove the Ms off the side as well as the M135i from the back. I got the impression that they were thinking "Really? Those tiny badges off the side?" When I picked the car up, the salesman said something like, "I wasn't sure about removing the M badges off the side, but you're right it looks great." Me instantly in smug mode :D
2022 Hyundai Kona N - greyhound transport
2018 F56 Mini JCW
2016 MX-5 2.0 Sport Recaro
Gone to a good home: 2007 E86 3.0Si Sport

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:30 pm

mgrlane wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:27 am Well... That escalated quickly.

I went to see the car that had 86k miles on it with no intention of buying but to serve as a bench mark with looking at lower millage cars and I bought it.

I saw it on Saturday and put the offer in yesterday and will pick it up next weekend after the garage has sorted a few things.
Great news, and welcome to Coupe ownership. :thumbsup:

Ruby Black does look stunning in the sun. Just to forewarn you, don't be surprised if the V5 shows it as "Red" (mine did)!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Fogg

Post by Fogg » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:58 pm

Too right. I was just about to point you in the direction of mine, which clocked up its 60,000th mile tonight, and you're already sorted.

It looks like you've got yourself a great little Z though. Enjoy!

mgrlane

Post by mgrlane » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:15 am

Fogg wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:58 pm
Too right. I was just about to point you in the direction of mine, which clocked up its 60,000th mile tonight, and you're already sorted.

It looks like you've got yourself a great little Z though. Enjoy!
Looks nice! GLWS. I am sure you won't have hold of it for long.

mgrlane

Post by mgrlane » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:17 am

Mr Tidy wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:30 pm

I went to see the car that had 86k miles on it with no intention of buying but to serve as a bench mark with looking at lower millage cars and I bought it.

I saw it on Saturday and put the offer in yesterday and will pick it up next weekend after the garage has sorted a few things.
Great news, and welcome to Coupe ownership. :thumbsup:

Ruby Black does look stunning in the sun. Just to forewarn you, don't be surprised if the V5 shows it as "Red" (mine did)!
Cheers Mr T.

Nice to see the weather in Leeds is for rain all weekend so might have to wait for a little bit of Ruby.

That's random, wonder if the midnight black version is called something different on some log books. I will let you know what it says on mine.

gerryp

Post by gerryp » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Car looks great.
Health to enjoy.

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:47 pm

mgrlane wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:32 am
Chidda wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:06 am Excellent choice. I love the flip of Ruby Black and Carbon Black in the sun.
Well done - now time to start the mods :-)
Cheers dude!

I don't think I will be doing to much to it but I am open to suggestions. I need to get a good look at the suspension and see if it has been changed as wheels, tyres and suspension are the only things I really do on my cars. It will be OEM or close to for these. Gone are the days when I am going to be sitting there like a sh1ting dog because I had the wise idea to polybush everything. :D

In the future I would like perhaps a better sounding induction and exhaust but it really needs to be a bit louder/exciting than standard- nothing like a decat or anything. I don't want to stink the place out or draw any unwanted attention to me. These two are want's rather than needs if that makes sense.

I had de-badge as 1st on the list but going back over pictures that appears to be an option that the original owner had ticked- I notice BMW don't discount the price of the car for not putting badges on :D :D
Hi, put “sound generator” into the search bar :)
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

mgrlane

Post by mgrlane » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:52 pm

[/quote]

Hi, put “sound generator” into the search bar :)
Rob
[/quote]

Nice one Rob appreciated, I thought for a moment you were having a laugh 😂

Be interesting to see the differences. Found a YouTube video on how to do it and it's straightforward.
https://youtu.be/UVijH3_C1ZY