WANTED Z4 m COUPE
Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:03 am
- Location: Romford Essex
I’m thinking of selling my Coupe, 76k miles, Carbon Black with ext. Champagne leather
- 14755E47-1C7E-434C-97CE-49FD91CC837E.jpeg (475.53 KiB) Viewed 376 times
- 83D7F094-A5BA-41D7-AEAC-F24550299B97.jpeg (442.32 KiB) Viewed 376 times
- AF1582EA-D553-4438-AF3E-0591C6A2F23E.jpeg (451.93 KiB) Viewed 376 times
Z4 MC, M3 CSL, S54 Z3MR, Z1.
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:12 pm
- Location: Leeds
I'm giving mine (titanium though) it's last polish/glaze/seal/wax before putting on the market for sale.
Imola Red Leather seats
FSH and since owned I've been taking it to Autohaus Diagnostics in York
Electric & heated seats
Sat-Nav (never used, understood needed new antenna but I prefer google maps so never got around to it)
Bluetooth phone prep
It's stock/without mods.
Many smiles per mile, but just not finding time to drive it over the last year. Cars like this deserve to be driven lots
Not in a major rush to sell but if interested, drop me a line.