Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE Low Mileage E85 2.0 For Sale

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
ptoty

Low Mileage E85 2.0 For Sale

Post by ptoty » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:31 am

Low Mileage E85 2.0 For Sale - 34,000 - Black Cloth Interior - Manual - Good Hood Condition
£5,000 with a desire to do a deal ASAP!
Additional photos to follow
We are regrettably selling the Z4 for a more family friendly X1. A bit gutting really as we were confident we'd found a low mileage gem. Frustratingly city center living (Brighton) is a nightmare, with only 2 permits possible... 1 for the work car, 1 for the 'family'. No allowance for a fun car; A crying shame given the great local drives around the downs and coast.
We purchased last March locally and have added circa 7k miles, as I was up and down the M23 / M25 to Windsor for a while coaching hockey.
We have found a car that we'd like to purchase and are therefore pretty motivated to get cracking. I've not yet put it on to Autotrader as I need to get it cleaned before taking fresh photos.
Black cloth interior in good nick
Serviced locally by a firm called Grants
Replacement Lambda sensors fitted in March following the discovery (and fix) of a small hole in the exhaust
MOT'd in February
Surprisingly economical on the motorway
Attachments
Z4 Number.jpg
Z4 Number.jpg (311.77 KiB) Viewed 391 times
The roof should only be up in the rain!