Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

NO LONGER WANTED Lovely Z4M Coupe now not for sale

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Sinkrate

Lovely Z4M Coupe for sale

Post by Sinkrate » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:32 pm

I’ve been to see this car in the flesh and have to say it’s right up there in condition. Even though the photos make it look very nice indeed the actual condition is immaculate throughout.
If anyone is after an M in this colour combo then it’s 100% worth your time to go and see it.
Unfortunately for me things changed which put me out of a buying position for now, which I hope changes :thumbsup:

Status

Post by Status » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:22 pm

I nearly had a heart attack when I see the pictures as I thought it was mine,I had to go out to my garage to see if it was still there,Wot a Wally ha ha

diggerman

Post by diggerman » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:12 pm

Thank you for the kind words sinkrate Appreciated , Haha Brilliant status hope it’s still there lol hopefully mine will go to a good home eventually, had some good coats of zymol wax on her tonight looking even more stunning now shame I have to part with her 😥after the mot on sat may try a drive out over Easter in the sunshine if my health will allow , have a great Easter everyone 🐣

Status

Post by Status » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:02 pm

Mine been sorn for about 3 months but am going up to north wales mid May so will be getting the M out to play,if it’s still there,gonner go have another look

diggerman

Post by diggerman » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:06 pm

😎🤣🤣

earthdweller

Post by earthdweller » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:47 am

That is really lovely

Must resist !
07 3.0si Sport Roadster Titanium Silver/Syrah Blue Individual Leather, CSL reps ZHP

diggerman

Lovely Z4M Coupe now not for sale

Post by diggerman » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:16 pm

Hi everyone the z had its mot and service yesterday flew through with praise no advisory’s, chating to a few car nuts and collectors they said I was bonkers for selling the Z4m it’s stunning and the fact I’m not getting the asking price and I won’t drop for the sake of it the car is to good also after a lot of thought with my wife and friends, and hopefully things are improving with my health sorry I’m keeping her and going to enjoy her once she’s gone I’d regret it and never find another this mint , a few years down the line I may consider selling but after the hassle she will probably go to a Classic auction, thank you to everyone for Taking time to look and kind comments much appreciated
Happy drives with smiles guys Diggerman

Angelus666

Post by Angelus666 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:19 pm

A very wise decision. No doubt yours will collect much bigger money down the line. See it as a very good looking pension pot. :thumbsup:

Z4hid

Post by Z4hid » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:33 pm

diggerman wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:16 pm Hi everyone the z had its mot and service yesterday flew through with praise no advisory’s, chating to a few car nuts and collectors they said I was bonkers for selling the Z4m it’s stunning and the fact I’m not getting the asking price and I won’t drop for the sake of it the car is to good also after a lot of thought with my wife and friends, and hopefully things are improving with my health sorry I’m keeping her and going to enjoy her once she’s gone I’d regret it and never find another this mint , a few years down the line I may consider selling but after the hassle she will probably go to a Classic auction, thank you to everyone for Taking time to look and kind comments much appreciated
Happy drives with smiles guys Diggerman
Good news for you re the car and even better news re your health. Win win!

All the very best in the future on both fronts.
Z4hid
Z4 Coupe | 3.0si | Grey | Amarone interior

diggerman

Post by diggerman » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:01 pm

Thanks everyone for the kind words have a great summer everyone and Happy motoring 👍🏻😎

sure2drive

Post by sure2drive » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:57 pm

Angelus666 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:19 pm Good news for you re the car and even better news re your health. Win win!

All the very best in the future on both fronts.
Totally agree, It's a beautiful looking car, keep it, get better and enjoy! :thumbsup:
If you want to give God a good laugh,...tell him your plans.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:24 pm

I'm glad your health is improving, and really pleased that as a result you will be keeping your Z4MC - enjoy! :driving:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black