Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE 2008 Z4 3.0si Roadster Auto <35k Miles £8500

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
DumfriesDik

2008 Z4 3.0si Roadster Auto <35k Miles £8500

Post by DumfriesDik » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:10 am

£8500

New Price for June 2019!

The Zed has been serviced (1) and steering bushes replaced. This car is ready for the summer. You will not find a better example for the money and mileage. Its a 2008 model and simply stunning.

Previous MOT mileage was 33,328 this time 34,084. Current mileage is still under 35,000 miles. MOT runs out 27 September 2019.

I have owned it for four years during this time I have replaced the rear springs. I replaced tyre due puncture last year, but all have good tread depth. Everything works on the car. Selling because I do not use it and have bought a boat!

Individual Carbon Black Paint - stunning, see photographs
3.0si Auto
Black leather seats
Heated seats
BMW satellite navigation
Electric seats
Electric mirrors
BMW Individual interior - black
Puncture proof tyres
Air conditioning
Cruise control
Auto lights
Auto wipers
Dash Cam
2 Keys

I am a wheelchair user and it has Jeff Gosling push/pull hand controls fitted. These are bolted on and easy to remove. My Quickie Xenon2 folding chair fits in the boot (without footplates). It's a well looked after car, kept in a garage on trickle charge and not taken out in the rain, although living in Scotland I have been caught out, I hate that.

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions let me know.

ImageFull Side by Richard Toulson, on Flickr

Imageinterior by Richard Toulson, on Flickr

Imagemileage by Richard Toulson, on Flickr

Imagesi badge by Richard Toulson, on Flickr

ImageWheel by Richard Toulson, on Flickr
Last edited by DumfriesDik on Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
One Carbon Black Z4 3.0 si Roadster plus one mid-life crisis = Good times ahead!

Sidewaze Samm

2008 Z4 3.0si Roadster

Post by Sidewaze Samm » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:20 pm

A very nice looking car indeed, but too nice and too dear for me - and auto as well.
Can I suggest that it might help with interest if you detail the service history and explain how removable/reversible the mods are - hand controls etc. I've no idea what's involved, and I guess most people are the same. Knowing what is or isn't involved would certainly help make me interested - if it was a lot cheaper and manual!
GLWTS
2008 E85 3.0si
Space Grey, Dream Red New England heated Msports.
Xenons, MFSW, cruise, PDC, wind deflector.
ZHP, stubby, gloss black grilles, DLV box, gaptech, no CDV.

DumfriesDik

2008 Z4 3.0si Roadster

Post by DumfriesDik » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:19 pm

Thanks for the tips - I would have to dig out the paperwork! If I get a serious enquiry I would, but I haven't had it serviced since buying it from BMW Sytner in Leicester. I have only put about 8k miles on the clock.

The hand controls are a mechanical thing and held on with a few nuts and bolts. There is probably a cut in the trim under the steering wheel when they were fitted. I should imagine they are easy to remove.

It is a lovely car and I am happy to keep it if no interest, a win win thing for me!

Cheers
One Carbon Black Z4 3.0 si Roadster plus one mid-life crisis = Good times ahead!

DumfriesDik

2008 Z4 3.0si Roadster Auto <35k Miles

Post by DumfriesDik » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:17 am

Price dropped to £8500.

The car is ready for the summer. Call or text me on 07580143814 to arrange a viewing.

WillieT

2008 Z4 3.0si Roadster Auto <35k Miles £8500

Post by WillieT » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:02 pm

Lovely looking car... I'm in the process of selling my 2.0 to upgrade to a 3.0...I'm a bit confused re the service history ... The begining of your ad says its "serviced" but you mention later that you've had it 4 years and haven't had it serviced since you bought it, am I reading that wrong? (wouldn't be the first time!) also what's the situation with the service history prior to yr ownership...