Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE Immaculate High Spec Z4 Roadster

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
tominator

Immaculate High Spec Z4 Roadster

Post by tominator » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:05 am

Putting the feelers out initially to gauge interest.

2004 Z4 3.0i SE with 79k miles in fantastic condition inside and out.

One of a kind spec SE roadster with the following factory fitted options:
MSport Full electric memory & heated seats (I haven’t seen another SE like this)
MSport suspension
BMW professional 6CD/Bluetooth radio
BBS 108 18” wheels
Auto wipers and lights

Additional extras:
Cruise control
Roof drop/close on key
Full Miltek stainless steel exhaust (This is how the Z4 should have sounded from the factory).

The car comes with good service history, was garaged and owned by two owners for 13 years.

The bodywork of the car is incredible for its age with just a few small stone chips.

The car drives superb (I do over 300 miles a week in this currently) and I’m only selling due to the long distance commute.

£6,250 ono
Mileage will rise as used daily.

First to see will buy. I think the pictures really don’t do it justice how great this car looks.

Please contact me on 07557193794

Sidewaze Samm

Post by Sidewaze Samm » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:17 am

Very nice. And just what I'm after, but a bit pricey and too much money for me. Spec is good, but by no means unique - though the exhaust is not common. Is that a business CD head unit? I thought the professional unit had satnav.
GLWTS
2008 E85 3.0si
Space Grey, Dream Red New England heated Msports.
Xenons, MFSW, cruise, PDC, wind deflector.
ZHP, stubby, gloss black grilles, DLV box, gaptech, no CDV.

gov

Post by gov » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Nice looking car mate :D may be considered a bit pricey but you only get what you pay for as they say :)

GLWTS

RustyZ4
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RustyZ4 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Very nice indeed,,, incidentally my sons 3.0 se has m sport seats, with memory heated etc,, GLTWS
Z4 Mineral Grey, 28i MSport Auto, lots of goodies
Z4 E85 3.0, gone but now with son :D
Growing Old is Mandatory But Growing Up is Optional

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:54 pm

Looks good- you may want to elaborate on why it has had the headlights replaced with 2.2/2.5 black inners.
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

tominator

Post by tominator » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:11 pm

paddy wright wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:54 pm Looks good- you may want to elaborate on why it has had the headlights replaced with 2.2/2.5 black inners.
The original lamps had gone cloudy and the one had condensation as shown at last MOT. With the wheels having the dark centers it provided a much nicer look to replace them with darker light.

Sidewaze Samm

Post by Sidewaze Samm » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:53 pm

tominator wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:11 pmThe original lamps had gone cloudy and the one had condensation as shown at last MOT. With the wheels having the dark centers it provided a much nicer look to replace them with darker light.
Good idea. :thumbsup: Probably cheaper too. I'd go a step further and have contrasting non-3.0 black grilles as well.
Nice car just got a touch nicer, in my eyes. Still can't afford it though :(
2008 E85 3.0si
Space Grey, Dream Red New England heated Msports.
Xenons, MFSW, cruise, PDC, wind deflector.
ZHP, stubby, gloss black grilles, DLV box, gaptech, no CDV.

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:50 pm

tominator wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:11 pm
paddy wright wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:54 pm Looks good- you may want to elaborate on why it has had the headlights replaced with 2.2/2.5 black inners.
The original lamps had gone cloudy and the one had condensation as shown at last MOT. With the wheels having the dark centers it provided a much nicer look to replace them with darker light.
:thumbsup: looks ace- wasn’t trying to poke any fault- just hoping to make it clear to buyers there was a legit reason for the change.
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!