Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Z4M Coupe

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
TMTCH

Z4M Coupe

Post by TMTCH » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:49 pm

NorthernSky wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:00 pm Hallo there!

I've got a Midnight Blue coupe likely to come onto the market very soon; perhaps not a colour you'd considered as there were only 17 ever made for the UK market, and just 2 with the carbon effect/black leather interior.

29,000 miles - CSLs on MPSS - Eisenmann sport exhaust (really quite something!). Factory Aero skirts, ZHP stick, Sat Nav, heated seats.

Outstanding history, INSP2 5,000 miles ago and I've just had the INSP1 done under 100 miles ago - no issues to report whatsoever. Original 224's available or included instead of the CSL's, I'm not decided on that yet.

It's a good one - if you're looking to hold onto it, I daresay it'll be worth a few extra pounds in 5 years! I'm not in an urgent rush to sell it, but would appreciate the funds to carry on with a new house purchase. Sad times.

Feel free to PM. I'm in Berkshire (another distant southerner...)
Hi Tom, did you get my PM? Tried sending a couple of times but seems to be stuck in my "Outbox" for some reason.
Also sent you an email

Rich

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Z4M Coupe

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:45 pm

Your PM stays in your Outbox until the addressee reads it.

Good luck on your quest. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black