Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE 2006 z4 2.0 SE MALDIVES BLUE £3,200

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
road warrior

2006 z4 2.0 SE MALDIVES BLUE £3,200

Post by road warrior » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:42 pm

This is my Z4 2.0i, a very reliable 2 seater fun car, its capable of up to 40 mpg, but frankly its too much fun to drive, I bought it in march and I love it, the roof only goes up to park it and leave it parked somewhere. the heater and aircon are wonderful. Everywhere i go people complement it. Its a lovely old colour, a traditional metallic Maldives blue, and quite rare and sought after. Giving the traditional sports car look in a modern package. Its had a full service including plugs filters, an oil change on the engine, gearbox and back axle, and brake fluid change, its something i do with every car i have because most dont bother. I am a member of the z4 owners club, the roof motor has been relocated to the boot.
It has a brand new set of 16" Tyres
z4 roof opening
ITS JUST clicked over to 100 k on mileage
https://youtu.be/PzptoLY7AIQ

no lights no bongs, no lights on dash, lots of mot left and 1/2 a tank of petrol
Attachments
IMG_20180717_183549.jpg
IMG_20180717_183549.jpg (281 KiB) Viewed 580 times
If you ever think I'm off my rocker.. Just put me back in it and walk away... It's the kindest thing
My wife says I never listen - or something like that.
gone but not forgotton -Mean Steve - made a sound like a bear with his nuts in a trap.