Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED E85 Sterling Grey Auto, 107's

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
ScottR

E85 Sterling Grey Auto, 107's

Post by ScottR » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:52 pm

Evening forum,

I have been looking for some time now and hoping that it's not just me being too picky! I'm after an E85, the perfect car would look like...

E85
Heated Seats
Auto
3.0l
Sterling Grey
Decent/Full history
107's
Roof motor relocated (it will my daily and will live outside)
Sub 100k miles, for the right car this doesn't bother me too much
Multi Function Steering Wheel
No repetitive MOT stuff outstanding (unlikely with forum owners I'm sure, but pains me when I do an MOT history check and see tyres/oil leak/windscreen as constant advisories)
Parking Sensors
Xenons/refurbed lights (no condensation issues)

I know the list is fairly stringent which is why I've been looking for a while so...do let me know if you think my car isn't going to happen, I'm open to advice!

I'm fairly flexible on price (3k-6k) and although the spec is fairly lengthy, if a model came up with a few of the above I might bite.

I'm willing to be patient for the right car. I have been searching daily with no luck...yet!

Willing to travel, in fact, if the vehicle happens to be in Scotland it gives me a good reason for a road trip :D

Thanks all.
Scott
Last edited by ScottR on Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

firebobby
Lifer
Lifer

E85

Post by firebobby » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:40 am

Welcome to the forum, that's not a difficult wish list to fill. I think you just missed out on a 3.0 auto.
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Beige M sport seats, wood dash
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Land Rover Discovery 1994 TDI (Tow car)
Mini 1000 1981

ScottR

E85

Post by ScottR » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:47 am

Thanks! That's also promising to hear as I have been struggling to find a sterling grey 3.0l on 107's, if one does pop up it's usually lacking something I.e. heated seats which are a must to me.

Yes, the car in the other thread was a lovely spec...not sterling though :evil: