Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD E85 3.0SE Titanium Silver Red M Sport Lthr

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
whiterabbit

E85 3.0SE Titanium Silver Red M Sport Lthr

Post by whiterabbit » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:05 am

Thaks for the offer. But I need to sell the car as is.

Speedwave

Post by Speedwave » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:04 am

Understood. Tnx for reply.
My offer was considering that from seller perspective you probably wont get +500£ just because you have sport seats. Average buyer is more interested in tehnical/mehanical state of the car and they are (as you probably already know) mostly chasing as low price as possible. Your selling price could be then 4.800£ and mybe you could also faster sell the whole car.

I guess what I am trying to say is only true Z enthusiasts care and are willing to pay for additional equiptment.

Anyway its up to you, good luck with selling your Z and if you mybe change your mind please, please let me know. I can probably also give you higher offer.

Tnx

whiterabbit

Post by whiterabbit » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Ok. I’ll keep it mind.

ben g
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ben g » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:18 pm

Speedwave wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:04 am Understood. Tnx for reply.
My offer was considering that from seller perspective you probably wont get +500£ just because you have sport seats. Average buyer is more interested in tehnical/mehanical state of the car and they are (as you probably already know) mostly chasing as low price as possible. Your selling price could be then 4.800£ and mybe you could also faster sell the whole car.

I guess what I am trying to say is only true Z enthusiasts care and are willing to pay for additional equiptment.

Anyway its up to you, good luck with selling your Z and if you mybe change your mind please, please let me know. I can probably also give you higher offer.

Tnx
I hate people like this :headbang:

OP, don't listen to him. Keep the M sport seats fitted. They are a massive plus for any potential buyer.
Red Soft-top Sterling grey 3.0i - Z4M Front, Eibachs, Polybushed, Clear headlights, Triple clear spot rear lights, Shadow Chrome 107's, Sport MFSW, ZHP.

Speedwave

Post by Speedwave » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Its not my intention to be dosrespectful.
I wish you would sell your beautifull Z, Im just a Z fan, desperate to find sport saets :roll:

Speedwave

Post by Speedwave » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:33 pm

[/quote]

OP, don't listen to him. Keep the M sport seats fitted. They are a massive plus for any potential buyer.
[/quote]
I come in peace :thumbsup:
I agree totaly with you. They are big plus for new owner, but thats buyers perspective.
From sellers perspective, probably sellers intends to sell his goods and in his best interest is to maximize selling price..or is that just my unreasonable logic?
Anyway, I am offering 900£.
The real question here is...is the average buyer willing to pay round 700£ more just because of the seats? Thats round 15% (depends of actual selling price) of the whole car worth.

hopz121
Lifer
Lifer

Post by hopz121 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:00 pm

The seats add a fair bit of value OP and being Red and Pre Facelift they are worth a decent amount on the used market too.

If I was looking for a Zed I’d send an offer to you as it looks to be a lovely car.

I hope you have a hassle free sale and your wife’s health improves where possible.
2004 BMW E46 M3 Coupe - Manual - Silver Grey
2017 BMW F31 318d M-Sport - Auto - Glacier Silver
2007 Porsche Cayman 2.7 - Manual - Arctic Silver
2003 Renault Clio 172 Cup - Blue
2003 BMW E85 Z4 3.0i - Gone
2008 BMW E90 330i SE - Gone

whiterabbit

Post by whiterabbit » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:16 pm

ben g wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:18 pm
Speedwave wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:04 am Understood. Tnx for reply.

Tnx

Thanks. :)

whiterabbit

Post by whiterabbit » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:16 pm

hopz121 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:00 pm The seats add a fair bit of value OP and being Red and Pre Facelift they are worth a decent amount on the used market too.

If I was looking for a Zed I’d send an offer to you as it looks to be a lovely car.

I hope you have a hassle free sale and your wife’s health improves where possible.
Appreciate the kind words.