Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD PRICE REDUCED - Z4M Roadster for sale, 07 reg, 139k, FSH, £8,550 o.n.o.

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Phoenixboy

PRICE REDUCED - Z4M Roadster for sale, 07 reg, 139k, FSH

Post by Phoenixboy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:18 pm

That’s a lot of car for the money, when I see what high mileage coupes go for.
If only 😥
E89 s drive 30i manual/gone
space grey
Carbon interior trim
19" Veeman FS 25`s
cruise control
m sport seats
stubby
led halo bulbs
z4 forum sticker, for added power.
OEM wind deflector
Gone, E85 Ruby Black.

Bmwjay

Post by Bmwjay » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:14 am

mr wilks wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:21 pm
earthdweller wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:14 pm That’s lovely ..

I don’t think the services will be an issue .. some of them were only six months apart

The car was obviously being used as a mile muncher. ..20k of motorways in six months between services

The car was obviously serviced as per the BMW onboard indicator .. someone taking it to a BMW main dealer every six months for a seeing to has obviously not scrimped on maintenance imo

Now, if it was ring taxi doing 20k between services that would be different 😂😂
The S54 service regime is less generous than a Si N52 , 15k & the indicator should have been showing service required .
A one off late service ok but twice in 4 years isn't ideal on these engines :wink: could well have had interims carried out but if so worth mentioning

mr wilks i have been through a lot of for sale threads on here and all i see is you picking at the adverts.
this effectively is not the forum,The forum is in other sections such as e85 discussion
stop picking at peoples adverts if anything your putting people off by your negative comments!

Bmwjay

Post by Bmwjay » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:15 am

regards to this forsale post its cheap as chips bang for your buck great looking car
glwts

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

PRICE REDUCED - Z4M Roadster for sale, 07 reg, 139k, FSH, £8,950 o.n.o.

Post by mr wilks » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:16 pm

Bmwjay wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:14 am
mr wilks wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:21 pm
earthdweller wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:14 pm That’s lovely ..

I don’t think the services will be an issue .. some of them were only six months apart

The car was obviously being used as a mile muncher. ..20k of motorways in six months between services

The car was obviously serviced as per the BMW onboard indicator .. someone taking it to a BMW main dealer every six months for a seeing to has obviously not scrimped on maintenance imo

Now, if it was ring taxi doing 20k between services that would be different 😂😂
The S54 service regime is less generous than a Si N52 , 15k & the indicator should have been showing service required .
A one off late service ok but twice in 4 years isn't ideal on these engines :wink: could well have had interims carried out but if so worth mentioning

mr wilks i have been through a lot of for sale threads on here and all i see is you picking at the adverts.
this effectively is not the forum,The forum is in other sections such as e85 discussion
stop picking at peoples adverts if anything your putting people off by your negative comments!
If you adjust your goggles & collate your research & info correctly you will find the majority of any comments i make on any sale posts are either positive or constructive ( i am by no means alone in doing this , its a open forum so others also offer thoughts |& comment)
Perhaps your grapes have soured after i commented on your own sale thread in a way you clearly took offence to ( & again feel free to read it again as its meant to aid your quest to sell your car which i assume you want to as its up fro sale ) viewtopic.php?f=41&t=103435
Its not my fault you paid over the odds for a average example 3.0se that had been repainted a quirky colour , either enjoy it or realise you will not get anywhere close to what you paid & sell it for what its worth :thumbsup:
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

road warrior

Post by road warrior » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:38 pm

OUCH !

mr wilks, this seems to be turning into an arse kicking contest, i have absolutely no doubt your knowledge is priceless and peerless, and if it were asked for would be invaluable - but it wasnt. the man is trying to sell his much loved car, he has every right to ask for 500k if he wishes , and to do so unhindered, i suggest you wind your neck back in and mind your own business. Im quite sure you think your helping, but our cars are an emotional thing, please bear that in mind when you rip someones beloved car apart in print.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has got one.
If you ever think I'm off my rocker.. Just put me back in it and walk away... It's the kindest thing
My wife says I never listen - or something like that.
gone but not forgotton -Mean Steve - made a sound like a bear with his nuts in a trap.

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:00 pm

road warrior wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:38 pm OUCH !

mr wilks, this seems to be turning into an arse kicking contest, i have absolutely no doubt your knowledge is priceless and peerless, and if it were asked for would be invaluable - but it wasnt. the man is trying to sell his much loved car, he has every right to ask for 500k if he wishes , and to do so unhindered, i suggest you wind your neck back in and mind your own business. Im quite sure you think your helping, but our cars are an emotional thing, please bear that in mind when you rip someones beloved car apart in print.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has got one.
It matters not if my point of view was priceless , peerless or useless , its simply my thoughts or opinion that on a open forum like this can be expressed or not & is no different to yourself sharing your words of untold wisdom above , it wasn't asked for you just decided to share it :wink: & feel free to point out where exactly i " ripped someones beloved car apart "
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

Bmwjay

Post by Bmwjay » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:10 pm

This section is not a open forum it’s a forsale section if you want the forum section then go to e85 discussion
This section is for people to sell their cars and not for your input unless you were interested in buying of course .

srhutch

Post by srhutch » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:13 pm

Bmwjay wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:10 pm This section is not a open forum it’s a forsale section if you want the forum section then go to e85 discussion
This section is for people to sell their cars and not for your input unless you were interested in buying of course .
No, it’s an open forum.

If you don’t want comments then pay for an add on AT or PH.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:20 pm

srhutch wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:13 pm No, it’s an open forum.

Beautifully put! :thumbsup:

That's what makes this forum so good!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Darren Slone
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Darren Slone » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:25 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:20 pm
srhutch wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:13 pm No, it’s an open forum.

Beautifully put! :thumbsup:

That's what makes this forum so good!
Totally agree, we’ll put :thumbsup:

Current Porsche Cayman S 987.1

Now sold - Imola Z4MC

Now sold - Silver Grey Z4MC
OEM CSL’s, Supersprint, Gruppe M, Eibachs, Carbon Roof, carbon rear spoiler,,

Now sold - My other Z
‘71 Datsun 240Z imported from West Coast USA

mattlochh

Post by mattlochh » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:42 pm

Thanks all for your comments on my post.

Agreed that this is an open forum and should be treated as such.

I have paid for PH and eBay ads, but if I can sell my ‘M to a fellow enthusiast, then even better - hence why I have posted on here. Understand that with that, comes comments. The more attention, the merrier in my eyes.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:48 pm

mattlochh wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:42 pm Thanks all for your comments on my post.

Agreed that this is an open forum and should be treated as such.

I have paid for PH and eBay ads, but if I can sell my ‘M to a fellow enthusiast, then even better - hence why I have posted on here. Understand that with that, comes comments. The more attention, the merrier in my eyes.
That's a refreshing approach OP. :thumbsup:

And IMHO your car looks like a bit of a bargain - so any free "bumps" are a bonus!

GLWTS. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

JamieZ4C

Post by JamieZ4C » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:53 pm

OP, that's a lovely looking M you have there. I like the wheels. While the service history isn't impeccable, it's pretty damn good as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure you'll find a buyer at that price. As someone else has pointed out, parts prices alone make it worth it! GLWTS :thumbsup:

My own take on the discussion above...

I bought my coupe from another forum member advertised on here. I'd considered a few other cars but thanks to the comments left by other experienced members I was able to make a well informed decision and ended up with the right car for me.

This is a forum. It is there for all members and that means the seller AND the prospective buyer. I'm very glad that's the case and it's great to see the OP has taken that on board.

woolybear

Post by woolybear » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:15 pm

JamieZ4C wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:53 pm OP, that's a lovely looking M you have there. I like the wheels. While the service history isn't impeccable, it's pretty damn good as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure you'll find a buyer at that price. As someone else has pointed out, parts prices alone make it worth it! GLWTS :thumbsup:

My own take on the discussion above...

I bought my coupe from another forum member advertised on here. I'd considered a few other cars but thanks to the comments left by other experienced members I was able to make a well informed decision and ended up with the right car for me.

This is a forum. It is there for all members and that means the seller AND the prospective buyer. I'm very glad that's the case and it's great to see the OP has taken that on board.
Well said JamieZ4C..
Fair, Concise & Choice words :thumbsup:

I've followed this thread earlier and with repspect to the OP for his FS thread, I was mildly concerned with some of the comments by a certain specific FORUM'ite, - who joined in Mar 16.

Bottom line is, this IS an open Forum, that many love. This, is a FS thread and should be respected as one..
Let's all hope the OP gets his car sold and hopefully, to a Z4MR fellow enthusiast - on this forum :thumbsup:

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:33 pm

woolybear wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:15 pm
Well said JamieZ4C..
Fair, Concise & Choice words :thumbsup:

I've followed this thread earlier and with repspect to the OP for his FS thread, I was mildly concerned with some of the comments by a certain specific FORUM'ite, - who joined in Mar 16.

Bottom line is, this IS an open Forum, that many love. This, is a FS thread and should be respected as one..
Let's all hope the OP gets his car sold and hopefully, to a Z4MR fellow enthusiast - on this forum :thumbsup:
OP has a great car, so why wouldn't it sell? :)

But probably not to anyone who joined the forum in March 2016. :headbang: And probably shouldn't have bothered! :nahnah:
Coupes because stunning!
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black