WANTED E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
john-e89
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4911
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by john-e89 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:30 pm

As per title E89 35i or is wanted.

Ideally space or even better mineral grey. After 5 black cars I ‘think’ I need a change, although if the right car came up....who knows... The newer the car the better.

Must haves: DCT trans. Sat Nav. Cruise. M sport heated seats. Any other add ons welcomed..!

FSH although not essential from the stealers, good indie history preferred in fact...I know how shite the stealers are.. :x

Wheels not important although no cracked repaired alloys please.

Anyone thinking of selling this year please pop me a PM or a shout on here. Distance no object.

Crazy asks politely declined but good money paid for the right car.

Thanks very much..!!
981 Porkster....tin hat on... :whistle:
Previous:
Z4M roady
E85 3.0 si,
E85 3.0SE
No 5 has landed...2nd ///Mental angry roller skate...
E89 35is

User avatar
2dogs
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 5566
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 9:12 pm
Location: Somerset

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by 2dogs » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:54 pm

Did you not just sell one :scratchhead:
Blue Z4MC

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4911
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by john-e89 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:49 pm

2dogs wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:54 pm
Did you not just sell one :scratchhead:

:lol: I know...indeed I did sir...and don’t think I’m not kicking myself.... :roll:

My priorities have changed since I’ve got my health back, i can now drive long distances so it’s time to dust my surfboard off and lose enough weight to get back into my wetsuit and hit the swell down the Kernow...it’s been far too long....all I need now is a reliable GT cruiser to get to Cornwall and back once a month, pure sports cars are a secondary luxury I really don’t care about anymore... :thumbsup:
981 Porkster....tin hat on... :whistle:
Previous:
Z4M roady
E85 3.0 si,
E85 3.0SE
No 5 has landed...2nd ///Mental angry roller skate...
E89 35is

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4911
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by john-e89 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:31 am

Soooooo....softly softly isn’t working, time to change tack and hit the wind head on...

.....RONK......sell me your 35......NOW is fine thank you very much...... :wink:
981 Porkster....tin hat on... :whistle:
Previous:
Z4M roady
E85 3.0 si,
E85 3.0SE
No 5 has landed...2nd ///Mental angry roller skate...
E89 35is

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4911
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by john-e89 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Post weekend bump....gotta keep the hook baited... :D
981 Porkster....tin hat on... :whistle:
Previous:
Z4M roady
E85 3.0 si,
E85 3.0SE
No 5 has landed...2nd ///Mental angry roller skate...
E89 35is

User avatar
Pastry
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:01 pm
Location: South East

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by Pastry » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:15 pm

Why don’t you rent one John, you’ll only change your mind in a few weeks and lose a packet when you sell :poke: :)
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic on genuine CSL's
Now gone:
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Ruby Black
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Titanium Silver
2010 Z4 3.0i Msport Space Grey
2010 Z4 23i Msport Deep sea blue

Online
User avatar
Jollyjoiner
Member
Member
Posts: 768
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:32 am
Location: Chesterfield

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by Jollyjoiner » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:35 pm

What ya like, I can see you getting one before me. Looks like it will be next year for me.
If you do get one soon though we'll have to meet up (pretty please) so I can have a go to make sure it is what I want :thumbsup: :driving:

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4911
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by john-e89 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Pastry wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:15 pm
Why don’t you rent one John, you’ll only change your mind in a few weeks and lose a packet when you sell :poke: :)
Ouch.... :cry: Harsh but fair I suppose.... :oops:
981 Porkster....tin hat on... :whistle:
Previous:
Z4M roady
E85 3.0 si,
E85 3.0SE
No 5 has landed...2nd ///Mental angry roller skate...
E89 35is

User avatar
Pastry
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:01 pm
Location: South East

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by Pastry » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:50 pm

john-e89 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:15 pm
Pastry wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:15 pm
Why don’t you rent one John, you’ll only change your mind in a few weeks and lose a packet when you sell :poke: :)
Ouch.... :cry: Harsh but fair I suppose.... :oops:
You still got the ///M John?
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic on genuine CSL's
Now gone:
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Ruby Black
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Titanium Silver
2010 Z4 3.0i Msport Space Grey
2010 Z4 23i Msport Deep sea blue

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4911
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by john-e89 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:24 pm

Pastry wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:50 pm
john-e89 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:15 pm
Pastry wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:15 pm
Why don’t you rent one John, you’ll only change your mind in a few weeks and lose a packet when you sell :poke: :)
Ouch.... :cry: Harsh but fair I suppose.... :oops:
You still got the ///M John?
Yes mate, will be for sale soon though, needs must.. :(
981 Porkster....tin hat on... :whistle:
Previous:
Z4M roady
E85 3.0 si,
E85 3.0SE
No 5 has landed...2nd ///Mental angry roller skate...
E89 35is

User avatar
ronk
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 8812
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:50 am
Location: Durham

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by ronk » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:52 pm

john-e89 wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:31 am
Soooooo....softly softly isn’t working, time to change tack and hit the wind head on...

.....RONK......sell me your 35......NOW is fine thank you very much...... :wink:

Do you know, I was just reading your post and was about to make a post saying your after my car !!!!

If I suggested selling my car I think a bread knife and castration during sleep might be the outcome!
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

User avatar
buzyg
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 12871
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: Cornwall

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by buzyg » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:28 am

ronk wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:52 pm
john-e89 wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:31 am
Soooooo....softly softly isn’t working, time to change tack and hit the wind head on...

.....RONK......sell me your 35......NOW is fine thank you very much...... :wink:

Do you know, I was just reading your post and was about to make a post saying your after my car !!!!

If I suggested selling my car I think a bread knife and castration during sleep might be the outcome!
How is Lorena these days. :evil:
Image

User avatar
ronk
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 8812
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:50 am
Location: Durham

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by ronk » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:26 pm

I have to ask, what’s wrong with the Porsche?
I seem to remember it was a well considered purchase at the time.
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

User avatar
DPG
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4029
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: West Yorks

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by DPG » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:56 pm

Are you after Andy’s record? :D
Audi RSQ3. The family wagon

User avatar
mr wilks
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 18489
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancs or Normandy , i don't mind which

E89 35I 35IS WANTED..!!

Post by mr wilks » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:11 pm

DPG wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:56 pm
Are you after Andy’s record? :D

No chance Dan , another Z already inbound later this week mate :P
Z history
E86
E85
Grey///MR
Si E85
E89 23i
Si E85
E86
3.0Si E85
Imola///MR
35i Msport 6spd
E86
E86

Silver///MR GruppeM :driving:

Image


https://www.instagram.com/andybmwheels/

Post Reply