Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

NO LONGER WANTED Z4C/Z4MC

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Machpb

Z4C/Z4MC

Post by Machpb » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi All,

After trading in my Z4 Roadster back in December last year for a X3, I'm looking to make a return to Z4 fold in for form of a coupe as a 2nd car.

Ideally looking for the below for either model:
Dark blue or Black
Light leather
Low mileage
Full service history
Electric Memory seats
Forum car
Very good condition (in and out)

Nice to have's:
CSL alloys
Quad exhaust
Cruise Control

Would consider slightly higher mileage Z4M coupes but needs to be in great condition with extensive history

Please let me know if any of you considering selling or know of anyone selling one that matches the above.

Thanks
P

Gazza51

Z4C/Z4MC

Post by Gazza51 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:30 pm

Current - Z4 MC, M3 CSL, S54 Z3MR, Z1.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Z4C/Z4MC

Post by Mr Tidy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:37 pm

Good luck with the search OP. :thumbsup:

All UK spec coupes have electric memory seats, so you just need to focus on the other items!

As for the "nice to haves" I wouldn't worry too much about cruise - it's not too much hassle to retro-fit, especially now Forum Mod srhutch is making up custom wiring looms! And sets of CSLs (usually reps) do come up for sale on here from time to time.

Ms have quad exhausts anyway, but I wouldn't want to have them on my 3.0 litre - that's a bit too "wannabe" for me!

And No, my E86 is not for sale (I made that mistake before). :oops:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Machpb

Z4C/Z4MC

Post by Machpb » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:51 pm

Gazza51 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:30 pm viewtopic.php?f=41&t=106540
Thanks Gazza, I've been eyeing this one up - might reach out to Jimyu and arrange a viewing...

Machpb

Z4C/Z4MC

Post by Machpb » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:37 pm Good luck with the search OP. :thumbsup:

All UK spec coupes have electric memory seats, so you just need to focus on the other items!

As for the "nice to haves" I wouldn't worry too much about cruise - it's not too much hassle to retro-fit, especially now Forum Mod srhutch is making up custom wiring looms! And sets of CSLs (usually reps) do come up for sale on here from time to time.

Ms have quad exhausts anyway, but I wouldn't want to have them on my 3.0 litre - that's a bit too "wannabe" for me!

And No, my E86 is not for sale (I made that mistake before). :oops:
Thanks Mr Tidy - it's been a while so cant remember what comes standard nowadays!

Paul-RL

Z4C/Z4MC

Post by Paul-RL » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:51 am

Hi Machpb,

I have mines for sale just now, I was a member on here many years ago when I had a Z4 3.0 E85 in the mid 2000’s and always had a nostalgic view of the 3.0 Z4...always wanted a coupe as I love the shape of them.

Anyway, having owned a couple of M135i’s, the latest of which I sold end of last year to buy a Q5 with a second addition to the family on the way I was missing my BMW 3.0 fix and bought an E86 as a lower cost “sensible” way to get what I wanted.

Now realising that I need to do the odd nursery and school collection with my other half being away with the Q5 at work having done drop offs so I’ve not really thought the 2 seats through very well.

Anyway, here’s the link to mines in autotrader, it has black leather but could always be re-upholstered down the line if you were set on light coloured leather but the leather is in perfect condition so would otherwise pain me to change it out!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... rchad=Used

Ps, there’s one on here/autotrader, also a 3.0si that has had a quad exhaust conversion and has CSL type wheels.

Cheers, Paul

JaEdBa

Z4C/Z4MC

Post by JaEdBa » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:52 pm

Mine’s still for sale:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=106687

Pm me if interested