Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Wanted e85 Roadster

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
JonLeeper

Wanted e85 Roadster

Post by JonLeeper » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:00 pm

The all important bit first I have up to £4,000 to spend and about 2 months to find a car. Having done some research I think I'm looking for an e85.

It must have heated electric memory seats. The heated bit as I want to use it all year round but I've longed for electric memory seats ever since SWMBO started to drive and the joys of a 4'11" and 6'2" sharing a car became apparent! :D :D

I'm not 100% it has to be a 3.0 but the 6 speed gearbox must make the motorway cruise a little cheaper. So a 3.0 preferred but condition and service history beats everything else.

I love the darker colours. The Maldive and Monaco Blue are great, but some of the pictures of the Rose Black are stunning!

As for the interior I'm not overly fussed as long as it's in good condition. I love the Red leather, against the rise slack it just looks soooooo nice!

So if anyone has any leads on a decent car please let me know.
My daily driver, and occasional track toy,
56 plate e86 3.0si sport.
Black
6 pot front brakes
B12 kit
Front and rear strut braces
Polly bushed
Short shift kit

90 miles and climbing, slowly.
:driving:

philbo909

Wanted e85 Roadster

Post by philbo909 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:12 pm

4'11" might not work in a z4, definitely get her to try it out first! My better half hated driving mine
Sapphire black z4 coupe 135,000miles young

Z4 COUPSTER

Wanted e85 Roadster

Post by Z4 COUPSTER » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:36 am

Where are you based? I'm considering selling mine, as I want to start looking for a face lift un Phoenix Yellow or Space grey. Your £4k might have to go up a little, but not a lot. Mine has every extra possible pretty much.
Let me know if interested.
D
:thumbsup: Z in da Head.
3.0i Z3 sport,sapphire black,3.0i Z4 roadster Sterling grey,auto,Z4 3.0si Coupe Titanium silver,Stubby &B06 Plus some other German beauties!!

srhutch

Wanted e85 Roadster

Post by srhutch » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:41 am

Rose black?

Do you mean merlot red or Ruby Black. The latter only available on facelifts.

4K should fairly easy to find. Somebody on here picked up a forum E89 23 for a little over £7k 2 weeks ago.