Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD Z4M Coupe for sale. Midnight Blue on Sepang

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Looney

Z4M Coupe for sale. Midnight Blue on Sepang

Post by Looney » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:41 pm

Z4M-2006 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:51 pm
Looney wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:12 pm
Z4M-2006 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Have you tried in all the usual sale area's ?

Surely this is the cheapest coupe out there with sensible miles and good spec ??

Why no sale... :cry:
I am in the market for a red one, i made an offer on here for a low miler minter on the weekend but nothing came of it. I see the market is not going anywhere especially around brexit in the news and we are 3 months from Christmas. I would consider another colour at the right price, i already have CSL reps with new rubber so not interested in getting another pair. Goodluck with the sale looks a lovely motor, if only it was in red.

Additionally you have Jim White Details car which is a complete specimen and is "youtube famous" 81k oem wheels for the same price which hasnt sold in 2 months. I would say prices are currently on the decline not incline so sit on it or move with the market.

Imola is the best colour of course... lol..I owned mine twice and its still one of the cars i miss the most.

I think its a little harsh to say "sit on it,or move with the market". Whilst i agree that the market isnt as bouyant as it has been over the last couple of years,the OP's car has good colour combo,sensible miles,good spec and some nice little mods.

He has dropped a grand already....

What do you think its worth then,all things taken into consideration ?
I wouldn't like to low ball and offend anyone, i see its all supply and demand and for months the same cars are on the same sites, only ones i see go quickly so far were properly priced to sell.

A red one in Northern Ireland for 17k with 60k miles (went within 2 days)
Intelargos Blue MR with 30k on clock for 14500 (went within 1 week)

These were good cars and the owner wanted to sell (i nearly had the blue MR but my father passed away and it wasn't a priority at the time).

You have alot of 'Investor Owners' who see a virtual sell price on the M's if they dont get this threshold they will keep the car and gamble the value based off the Z3MR & C market, so its not a hard sell like someone requiring the funds for another project / family / job etc etc.

Winter is coming MR's will sell as the weather gets colder and maybe that will bump the MC prices but you cant argue with the direction of AT if like me you follow it everyday.

This is off topic and i don't want to change the topic of the thread, the car is obviously immaculate and a great specimen all the best for the new M/// owner!
Mini R56 FJCW
Z4MC Imola Red

Z4M-2006
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Z4M-2006 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:18 am

Aye fair enough

If you think that Z4M’s ain’t selling, cast your eye on the Z3M market
I see them for sale for years at bloated asking price. My ex z3M coupe is currently for sale, and incendentaly is one of the cheapest on the market has not sold and in over a year without even a sniff of interest .

Simon 3.2M

Post by Simon 3.2M » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:39 am

Maybe it is the colour combo? Personally I'm not a fan of light interiors (that is by no means a reflection or detraction from the OP's car) maybe this colour combo would sell better early in the summer with black interiors the latter half. I think their is a great opportunity here though, put the 224's back on and sell as a completely standard car would be my advice. Whilst the CSL's look great and I'd actually love a set for my car, it had been "done" enough in my opinion and if money or actually holding a steady price is where the market is going then surely OEM will always appeal.
Sepang Coupe
Imola Roadster - For sale
Interlagos Coupe - For sale

Previous:
Stratus Grey Coupe
Titan Silver 3.0 Roadster
Carbon Black Coupe
Silver Grey MR
Silver Grey 3.0si Roadster
Maldives Blue 2.5
Sterling Silver 3.0 - twice

mpm

Post by mpm » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:21 pm

PM sent regarding buying the wheels

barnyg

Post by barnyg » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:38 pm

Now i'm tempted to upgrade to the M... :o Beautiful car OP, how is this still sitting??
[SOLD] 2006 Z4 3.0si Coupe: Montego Blue, Cirrus Dash, Cruise Control, Nav, 18" CSL Reps, Eibach lowered, MM Tips, ZHP Gearknob, Sport Button mod, GROM BT3

inkey$
Lifer
Lifer

Post by inkey$ » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:32 pm

I've seen this car.

I've been a passenger in this car when I went for a stunning test drive just a few weeks ago.

The only reason I didn't buy this car is because I needed to sell my Z3 and in the end, decided to get something 30 years old with 4 x seats :lol:

(Part of me still regrets not just doing it!)

I can honestly and genuinely say this is a fantastic MC for somebody - and, for my money - the perfect combo. It needs to be snapped up by a new owner considering an upgrade asap.

Don't let it get away!
Current: Project Audi A2 1.4SE
Previously: Z3R 2.8 • E46 330i • Z4R 3.0 • Z4///MC • E90 335i • Z4///MR • Z3///MC 'Breadvan' • Z3R 2.8 • E30 325i R • Z4C • Z4R 3.0

Jimyu

Post by Jimyu » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Thanks for the feedback David, much appreciated.

Jimyu

Post by Jimyu » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:33 pm

Still here! I had agreed a price with a forum member but he cancelled the viewing and I haven't heard from him since so I will offer the car at what I agreed with him...£16,000 with just CSL's or £16300 with oem's too.

No offers at this price.

Bodyboarder

Post by Bodyboarder » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Jimyu wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:33 pm Still here! I had agreed a price with a forum member but he cancelled the viewing and I haven't heard from him since so I will offer the car at what I agreed with him...£16,000 with just CSL's or £16300 with oem's too.

No offers at this price.

Name and shame them mate ... saves others being messed around

Glwts ... crazy cheap these are getting !

Simon 3.2M

Post by Simon 3.2M » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:59 pm

Now that is a bargain!!
Sepang Coupe
Imola Roadster - For sale
Interlagos Coupe - For sale

Previous:
Stratus Grey Coupe
Titan Silver 3.0 Roadster
Carbon Black Coupe
Silver Grey MR
Silver Grey 3.0si Roadster
Maldives Blue 2.5
Sterling Silver 3.0 - twice

Jimyu

Post by Jimyu » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:00 pm

Bodyboarder wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:53 pm
Jimyu wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:33 pm Still here! I had agreed a price with a forum member but he cancelled the viewing and I haven't heard from him since so I will offer the car at what I agreed with him...£16,000 with just CSL's or £16300 with oem's too.

No offers at this price.

No I wasn't messed around so no grudges held! No verbal contract was entered :)

Looney

Post by Looney » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:25 pm

No offers at this price.

It was me and i would still like to see the car, no naming and shaming or flaming rubbish please.

It was a dark wet day and i cancelled and gave notice so it would not mess up his day, we haven't communicated since that doesn't deserve a forum forsale flaming.
Mini R56 FJCW
Z4MC Imola Red

Bodyboarder

Post by Bodyboarder » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:00 pm

Looney wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:25 pm

No offers at this price.

It was me and i would still like to see the car, no naming and shaming or flaming rubbish please.

It was a dark wet day and i cancelled and gave notice so it would not mess up his day, we haven't communicated since that doesn't deserve a forum forsale flaming.
Could have guessed it was you :P

I remember you saying on my for sale thread that you had spoken with me and arranged to come and take a look at the car .... which I found very amusing, as we never spoke or arrange a viewing of the car :wink:

Along with your other threads I’d say your wasting people’s time

Bodyboarder

Post by Bodyboarder » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:03 pm

Sorry op going off topic

As said hope you find a genuine buyer , it looks lovely and is very very well priced :thumbsup:

Angelus666

Post by Angelus666 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:07 pm

If someone has £16k and a spare garage, then this must a super easy way to make an easy £3k profit come March next year....!

Lovely car GLWTS