WANTED WTB Imola Red Z4MR or Z4MC

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Locked
Looney
Member
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:35 am

WTB Imola Red Z4MR or Z4MC

Post by Looney » Fri May 18, 2018 8:32 pm

As title says, will keep this thread up. In no hurry, ill get one someday!

Tom
Z4C

wilson14
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:59 pm

WTB Imola Red Z4MR or Z4MC

Post by wilson14 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:01 pm

There’s a few on autotrader

Looney
Member
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:35 am

WTB Imola Red Z4MR or Z4MC

Post by Looney » Fri May 18, 2018 9:15 pm

wilson14 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:01 pm
There’s a few on autotrader
Looking for something with forum history, a beauty went on this forum 2 months ago. Just wish i had the funds back then!
Z4C

no fit state
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: UK

WTB Imola Red Z4MR or Z4MC

Post by no fit state » Fri May 18, 2018 10:50 pm

I’m supposed be selling mine this year.....just can’t seem to part with it :cry:
Z4MC Imola red

Looney
Member
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:35 am

WTB Imola Red Z4MR or Z4MC

Post by Looney » Fri May 18, 2018 10:59 pm

no fit state wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:50 pm
I’m supposed be selling mine this year.....just can’t seem to part with it :cry:
I want!!
Z4C

no fit state
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: UK

WTB Imola Red Z4MR or Z4MC

Post by no fit state » Fri May 18, 2018 11:05 pm

Looney wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:59 pm
no fit state wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:50 pm
I’m supposed be selling mine this year.....just can’t seem to part with it :cry:
I want!!
If I can just come up with an idea for replacement, you’ll be the first to know.
Z4MC Imola red

Looney
Member
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:35 am

WTB Imola Red Z4MR or Z4MC

Post by Looney » Fri May 18, 2018 11:34 pm

no fit state wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:05 pm
Looney wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:59 pm
no fit state wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:50 pm
I’m supposed be selling mine this year.....just can’t seem to part with it :cry:
I want!!
If I can just come up with an idea for replacement, you’ll be the first to know.
Awesome, no hurry do what is best for you!
Z4C

Locked