Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD What sort of price should I ask?

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Fogg

What sort of price should I ask?

Post by Fogg » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:53 pm

I'm presently mulling over the idea of selling....

Nothing much has changed, I never did collate and gather the service history, and have only added 1500 miles or so to the odometer.

What's the board consensus on a fair value in 2019?

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:37 pm

It might be a plan to start a new thread Fogg!

But with so few miles added you ought to be looking at similar numbers to what you paid - you might do a bit better if you made the effort to get the book stamped. :lol:

Good luck if you do decide to sell, but make sure whoever buys it is on here!

And where are those photos you promised? :!:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Fogg

Post by Fogg » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:37 am

Mr Tidy wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:37 pm
I did post one...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=106320

This thread was on a discussion thread at some point, I didn't realise it had been shifted to the ads. This isn't an ad. Yet! I was just trying to loosely establish whether values are stable, plummeting, or whether the "rapidly appreciating future classic" claims have any validity yet.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:05 pm

Fogg wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:37 am
Mr Tidy wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:37 pm
I did post one...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=106320

This thread was on a discussion thread at some point, I didn't realise it had been shifted to the ads. This isn't an ad. Yet! I was just trying to loosely establish whether values are stable, plummeting, or whether the "rapidly appreciating future classic" claims have any validity yet.
Sorry, I missed it. :roll:

Given how few miles you've done I would have thought the numbers mentioned last year are probably still about right.

Maybe a bit more if you put the effort in on the history. I bought my E91 last year with most of the book stamped. When I calledd both dealer groups they were happy to confirm what had been done and when - one had actually serviced it a couple of months before I bought it, although it wasn't in the book. I took the book in and they stamped it for me - result!

Good luck if you decide to sell - but if you keep it you need to get some miles done!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black