Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

An interesting M roadster..

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Mroadster

Post by Mroadster » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:31 pm

I'm grown up enough to distinguish between the posts that were helpful advice and those that were just delusional fantasies about how my car was obviously damaged, had lost power etc.

I always thanked those that were giving advice and my rants were directed to the others.

I don't see why you all don't make the effort to understand that. It's all still there to read.

I honestly don't want to waste time explaining that situation as nobody really had any interest in knowing what they were talking about when they posted a two pages topic full of personal attacks. It's just bullying for the sake of it, made by people that doesn't have anything better to do on a Sunday than commenting without any knowledge of what they are talking about (exactly the same as when they were commenting my car).

Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Lynchy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:37 pm

No one bullied you. You came on here to sell your car and didn't so do us all a favour and f**k off

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:39 pm

You’re spending a lot of time explaining that you don’t want to explain anything.... :lol:

Well anyway it’s been fun....Vaya con dios... :thumbsup:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

Mroadster

Post by Mroadster » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Lynchy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:37 pm No one bullied you. You came on here to sell your car and didn't so do us all a favour and f**k off
:rofl:

Exactly my point.

Mroadster

Post by Mroadster » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:56 pm

john-e89 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:39 pm You’re spending a lot of time explaining that you don’t want to explain anything.... :lol:
Because you keep insisting that I don't reply that question. But nobody cared about asking it in the first place, or getting informed about what they were going on about, before spending a whole day posting unrespectful comments. Bullies are bullies, and obviously won't become aware because someone calls them such, they just tend to bully more.

Doing it online behind the anonymity of a screen is particularly pathetic, but I get it.. life can be miserable and frustrating, and attacking strangers online is a good way to let off some steam.

srhutch

Post by srhutch » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Mroadster wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:03 pm None of the moderators ever intervened, and that's probably why.
Better late than never as they say :wink: