Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

An interesting M roadster..

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Mroadster

Post by Mroadster » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:26 am

srhutch

Post by srhutch » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:44 am

What’s so interesting about it :?

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:05 am

Have to assume the car will have had its next service as it was certainly overdue , also no mention of fitting new rubber , rear discs or sorting the vanos rattle ? If not then all issues the new owner will have to contend with .
+ wasn't the mileage at 69k :? not 68k :cry:
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:17 am

I think that would be really nice if it was wrapped! :P
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

Buckz

Post by Buckz » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:43 am

Would look a million times better with a red wrap! But yeah, agreed with wilks. Hopefully it's mechanically sorted.

MrPT
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MrPT » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:06 am

Looks great. :)

What’s the deal with the exhaust options?
This car comes with either the standard M Power Exhaust or a Performance Exhaust
2008 Z4MC: heavy wheels | crap suspension | skittish rear end | wobbly engine | not enough induction noise | underwhelming turn in | inconsistent braking | lardy battery | chubby steering wheel
2006 Z4 2.5si: gone

Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Lynchy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:11 am

Interesting as in a car that nobody wanted because of your stubbornness and obnoxious attitude. I also gather that it needed a quite a lot of paintwork once the wrap was taken off.

pvr
Legend
Legend

Post by pvr » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:15 am

Lynchy - was that due to the wrap being there in the first place or because the wrap was covering existing damage?
Current:
911-50 Black - unique spec
X5M - 575 hp of fun in a V8
Abarth 595 Comp.
Golf Clipper - collectors item
Z4 3.0si Black Sapphire
VW ID.3

Previous:
Z4M Silver Grey - non flimper spec (gone to Bing)
Z4 3.0 Toledo

Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Lynchy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:33 am

Who knows mate, I do think that someone on this Forum had a lucky escape

Speed.Deman

Post by Speed.Deman » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:51 am

Lynchy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:11 am Interesting as in a car that nobody wanted because of your stubbornness and obnoxious attitude. I also gather that it needed a quite a lot of paintwork once the wrap was taken off.
I also doubt that he got the p/ex value was as he was maintaining to try and get an offer from the forum. I had a truly unpleasant encounter with the seller both via him contacting me (unprompted by me) via PM and then the unpleasant things he said about me on the forum openly.
Lynchy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:33 am Who knows mate, I do think that someone on this Forum had a lucky escape
Absolutely right mate. In the end, a leopard doesn't change it's stripes whether you take the wrap off or not.

Mroadster

Post by Mroadster » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:28 am

:rofl:

It's funny how people can keep insisting with assumptions based on no knowledge and no evidence. Chemical stripes anyone? Mermaids, vaccines, international plot theories about the Illuminati?

Wilks, I have no idea if they did any mechanical work or changed the front tyres.

For sure they didn't deduct anything from the price I was offered and that I had posted here. I'm sorry if it upsets you guys, I actually got that money. Only had to pay for the unwrapping and a slightly peeled off bumper (due to a crack caused by someone probably reversing in my car while parking).

MrPT, the deal with the exhaust option is that the car is being sold with two back boxes sets, one installed and one in the trunk.

I think this actually ends my journey on this forum. It was nice to meet a few London guys to buy parts from and some others I sold parts to.

Now off to read an essay on internet forum bullies, living in their fantasy world roleplaying bullies to ease off the frustration of their miserable lives.

And enjoy my new Z4 of course. :driving: 8)

pvr
Legend
Legend

Post by pvr » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:39 am

Bye
Current:
911-50 Black - unique spec
X5M - 575 hp of fun in a V8
Abarth 595 Comp.
Golf Clipper - collectors item
Z4 3.0si Black Sapphire
VW ID.3

Previous:
Z4M Silver Grey - non flimper spec (gone to Bing)
Z4 3.0 Toledo

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:44 am

I see you’re still avoiding the question of how was the car you promised to go and look at then didn’t even have the decency to tell the seller you’re a bullshitter, especially after all you’re poor old me bleating.

Hopefully your space will be made up with a decent member. :thumbsup:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

Mroadster

Post by Mroadster » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:03 pm

john-e89 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:44 am I see you’re still avoiding the question of how was the car you promised to go and look at then didn’t even have the decency to tell the seller you’re a bullshitter, especially after all you’re poor old me bleating.

Because things aren't just exactly like that. But again more bullying came based on hearing only one side, just because I became an easy target and forum's public enemy when I reacted to the bullying in my car sales topic.

It's not "poor me" as I seriously don't give a f*ck about it all. A lot of people that isn't in the restricted group of bullies commented and sent me PMs, or made comments to me in person when meeting to make parts deals, on how embarrassing and disgraceful it all was.

None of the moderators ever intervened, and that's probably why.

And now it's really time for a "that's all folks!".

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Mroadster wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:03 pm
john-e89 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:44 am I see you’re still avoiding the question of how was the car you promised to go and look at then didn’t even have the decency to tell the seller you’re a bullshitter, especially after all you’re poor old me bleating.

Because things aren't just exactly like that. But again more bullying came based on hearing only one side, just because I became an easy target and forum's public enemy when I reacted to the bullying in my car sales topic.

It's not "poor me" as I seriously don't give a f*ck about it all. A lot of people that isn't in the restricted group of bullies commented and sent me PMs, or made comments to me in person when meeting to make parts deals, on how embarrassing and disgraceful it all was.

None of the moderators ever intervened, and that's probably why.

And now it's really time for a "that's all folks!".
Disgraceful how all anybody tried to do was give their opinion on a free for sale thread that the reason you were struggling to sell your car was the wrap, that’s it, nothing else. You had a very arrogant attitude, fine, not removing the wrap is your choice obviously, but since you put it on a free forum you got comments, pretty understandable no? If you think you’ve been bullied then you either need to grow a pair or re-read the comments and try to understand they were being helpful, you really do seem to have let that go completely over your head.

If you think not bothering to contact a seller that you couldn’t be bothered to turn up to view his car after he’s prepped it and waited in for you is ok then that’s up to you, personally i think it’s a pretty sh***y trick, especially given how easy a quick call or text can be made but hey.....
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29