Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4si

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
srhutch

Z4si

Post by srhutch » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:52 pm

Status wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:58 am Forgot to add before the press police step in,it’s the Si model
They are all Si models. Question for some will be Sport or SE :P

Status

Z4si

Post by Status » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:09 am

I might include a biscuit but my Black Lab won’t be amused if someone else eats all the digestives,good job the other half ain’t reading this bit,I live out the back of Stansted Airport down a single track country lane only 8 houses where no one can hear you scream,when I moved up here from London I noticed the rabbits and the spiders are bigger,my Lab likes rabbits I’m sure when she goes out at night she catches a rabbit for a snack,if the car does go I’ll be a bit gutted cos they are a lovely looking car and this one drives nice but I have to go with my instincts and as I’ve now got the money I’m going for my first choice which is the z3m coupe,Today I’m gonner measure my garage where I keep my Datsun 260 Z to see if I can fit a ramp so I can have two cars but I think the width might beat me on that one so the wooden garage I bought a year ago will be for sale so I can then put a double up so the sti Scooby I’m getting and the Z3 can sit next to each other

stewey999

Z4si

Post by stewey999 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Sold!..
To me.
Lovely car and the phoenix yellow really suits the lines of the car well. Looking forward to getting it asap. Definitely the only time I've had to push a car on a viewing!....and not a biscuit in sight.!
Top car and top man Paul for being honest about the car and driving the car in quite bad pain!
Imola red E86 Z4M. Genuine CSL's, eventuri intake, supersprint race exhaust, zhp.
E86 3.0si Phoenix Yellow. 19" Veeman VFS23's - Sold
996 turbo x50 - Sold
Noble GTO3R - Sold

Status

Z4si

Post by Status » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:14 pm

Apologies for not coming up with a biscuit but I gave Meg our black lab the last biscuit before you got here and I couldn’t say anything because June would’ve cottoned on to where the others had gone and then I would be in trouble,glad you liked the car and I know I’ll regret selling it,

ben g
Lifer
Lifer

Z4si

Post by ben g » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:15 pm

Status wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:09 am I might include a biscuit but my Black Lab won’t be amused if someone else eats all the digestives,good job the other half ain’t reading this bit,I live out the back of Stansted Airport down a single track country lane only 8 houses where no one can hear you scream,when I moved up here from London I noticed the rabbits and the spiders are bigger,my Lab likes rabbits I’m sure when she goes out at night she catches a rabbit for a snack,if the car does go I’ll be a bit gutted cos they are a lovely looking car and this one drives nice but I have to go with my instincts and as I’ve now got the money I’m going for my first choice which is the z3m coupe,Today I’m gonner measure my garage where I keep my Datsun 260 Z to see if I can fit a ramp so I can have two cars but I think the width might beat me on that one so the wooden garage I bought a year ago will be for sale so I can then put a double up so the sti Scooby I’m getting and the Z3 can sit next to each other
Might seem like a strange request, buy have you got dimensions for the shed? Is it the one shown in your photo's in the previous page?

Reason I ask is because I moved home 6 months ago into a house with no garage (I used to have a nice brick built one). The previous owner has put 2 sheds down the side, but they're too small. I have a concrete Base down already and I think it measures something like 11 ft x 26 ft, so need a big shed/wood garage to fill the space and to provide storage.

Cheers.
Red Soft-top Sterling grey 3.0i - Z4M Front, Eibachs, Polybushed, Clear headlights, Triple clear spot rear lights, Shadow Chrome 107's, Sport MFSW, ZHP.

Status

Z4si

Post by Status » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:23 pm

It is the one in the piccy,it is exactly one year old and it is 12 ft by 20 ft just a nice size,it is treated and I am/was going to paint black in barn pain, wot else would you do in the countryside ? It should be for sale very soon as I will be getting a double put up,£600 and I’ll help you dismantle it and I’ll make sure you get a biscuit,where in Essex are you

ben g
Lifer
Lifer

Z4si

Post by ben g » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:01 pm

Thanks for the reply. I'm near Lakeside shopping centre (Chafford Hundred), not too far away from Stansted.

I'll have a measure up tomorrow to see if it will fit, cheers :thumbsup:
Red Soft-top Sterling grey 3.0i - Z4M Front, Eibachs, Polybushed, Clear headlights, Triple clear spot rear lights, Shadow Chrome 107's, Sport MFSW, ZHP.

Status

Z4si

Post by Status » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:08 am

The base has to be the same size as the garage give or take as the water runs straight into the grass or wot ever is there that way water can sit and rot the base if it