Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4M Roadster or Coupe Wanted

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
mark seeker

Post by mark seeker » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Austin wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:19 am
mark seeker wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:42 am
Austin wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:45 am Hi Mark

Understand travel is a barrier when going to look at cars which don't always meet expectations. Where are you based, as that may help people on here recommend some cars. Also an indication of budget may encourage some closet sellers out into the open for you.

Good luck with the search
Hi Austin

Very good point, I'm based in London, happy to travel for the right car, I've seen on AT a couple in Yorkshire which if they were good examples is fine, I'll just make a weekend of it!

Thanks again
Before travelling, its always worth posting a link to the cars you are interested in on here and someone may have already viewed it / know it and will be able to give you a rough steer before hand. If you are really lucky, someone local might even be prepared to give it a once over before you travel up and save you a trip, but that normally would cost you a cup of tea and a bacon butty!
That is a very good point, whilst it wasn't 3 hours wasted at the weekend, it's fair to say I could have probably spent my time better. A cup of tea and a bacon butty would be money well spent :)
Current - Ruby Black MR

rlli

Post by rlli » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:21 pm

mpm wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:07 am I may potentially look at selling my 08 M coupe with 55k on the clock as a car I’ve had my eye on for a while has come up for sale.
Immaculate condition, in silver grey, with red leather, tasteful modifications.
I’m based in Berkshire.
Mike. wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:32 pm Carbon Black or Ruby Black both ruled out?

Hard limit at 50k miles?
Hey guys, I'm also looking at picking up a Z4M coupe. Would you mind PMing me some quick details on these cars if they're still for sale? Pretty open in terms of colour / spec / mileage.

Thanks

Robin

mark seeker

Post by mark seeker » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Thanks to everyone for their posts and private messages, I have now sourced a car (collected today) and I am back behind the wheel of an 'M'.

It was a Z4-Forum car so it is being kept within the family. :driving:
Current - Ruby Black MR

Roundozo

Post by Roundozo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:30 pm

mark seeker wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:58 pm Thanks to everyone for their posts and private messages, I have now sourced a car (collected today) and I am back behind the wheel of an 'M'.

It was a Z4-Forum car so it is being kept within the family. :driving:
Pictures or it didn't happen!

:thumbsup:
Past - Z4 Coupe, gone but not forgotten
Present - 530d M sport touring