Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4 2006 2.5si For Sale SOLD

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Zmachine

Z4 2006 2.5si For Sale SOLD

Post by Zmachine » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:40 pm

SOLD -Please remove post

BMW Z4 2.5si (vehicle is actually the more rare “si se” model on the log book). 2006. 71,500 miles currently on the clock. Full service history, spare key, and all documentation with vehicle. HPI clear. Never been in any accidents and always carefully driven. Black leather interior with heated seats, sports mode, plus upgraded factory alloys. x4 Goodyear tyres all round with good tread. Honest car in decent condition throughout for age. Everything works fine with no warning lights showing on the dash. The 2.5 model offers good power whilst still holding decent fuel economy -very nice to drive. This is also a facelift model with the later engine (has more power and better fuel economy). Any questions please feel free to contact the owner (George). Private sale, no messers. Car comes with full service and MOT. Colour is a factory BMW Navy Blue metallic. All original with no modifications. Located close to Reading. See eBay link for pics. £6,200

eBay Item Number: 232638513681

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2638513681

This is not the car in my profile pic, that’s my old one :)
Last edited by Zmachine on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:09 am, edited 7 times in total.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Z4 2006 2.5si For Sale

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:04 am

Shame you are selling OP. :( (And it looks like you are only down the road from me).

Not sure if this is the right ad given the photo in your details, but posting a link would probably make life easier for anyone looking:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z4/23263 ... SwkvFaZPWZ

Plus it helps to say where the car is, and on the forum people like to have some details of service history.

Anyway after all that yours looks like a good low mileage example - good luck with the sale. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Zmachine

Z4 2006 2.5si For Sale

Post by Zmachine » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:53 am

Thanks, I’ve added a location and posted the link. Any questions please feel free to message me and I can provide a contact number to chat.

All the best,

George