Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Post Reply
User avatar
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 5614
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:05 am
Location: Attleborough, Norfolk

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by enuff_zed » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:40 am

Scubaregs wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:32 am Wasn't nasty at any time?
Agreed, I enjoyed it tbh.
Even my last few comments were supposed to have a humorous content, though that may have been misconstrued?
Didn't realise it was a 'she' though?
E89 20i SDrive M Sport - Valencia Orange
E85 2.5i - Sterling Grey - Better half's fun car
E85 2.2i - Sapphire Black - Project Do-er-Up-er

User avatar
Pondrew
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:20 pm
Location: Spaldingski

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Pondrew » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:56 am

Z4MAD wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:05 pm It may well prove to be the case as indeed some have already expounded that I may indeed be apocryphal. All this notwithstanding, I shall not countenance the merest hint of logomarchy, be they singular, multifarious, or catenated exemplars; therefrom designed to create aspects of either discord. or, and omnifarious discombobulations,

With kind regards,

Z4-MAD
The paragraph above is pure genius and hilarious.
I've learned more words in this thread than I did in 5 years at Grammar School. :thumbsup:
You say I'm a PITA as if it's a bad thing.

Plastic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:23 pm

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Plastic » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:03 pm

mr.tourette wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:47 am What about the one Plastic has listed here on the forum viewtopic.php?f=41&t=131222
Appreciate that, thanks.
Yes mine is still for sale, good mileage (31,500) and great car but you may not like owner / service history. Hasn't missed a beat since I've owned it though.

/edit

Replied before I read the rest of the thread... :rofl:

Z4MAD
Member
Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:21 pm

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Z4MAD » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:01 pm

Dear Comrade Plastic,

Thank you for responding to Comrade Tourette's most kind post concerning your BMW Z4 35is. And yes, I am aware that it is available and whilst I do very well understand that grey is presently hugely contemporaneous, it is not, however, a colour that I find particularly appealing, this is because I am most definitely not contemporaneous, in actual fact I am almost totally inappropriate to the time in which I exist, from which definition you will readily be aware that I am the consummate anachronism.

I am very confident you will soon find a new custodian who will be absolutely delighted with the colour and indeed all other aspects of your quite wonderful machine,... I found this out many years ago when selling a house and could not understand why no one seemed to want it, then seemingly from absolutely nowhere, three prospective candidates appeared; needless to say the house was soon to be sold enabling us to move on to our new home, which we would not have found had our original home sold at a much earlier stage. For myself, I am utterly convinced that things happen for a reason just as the opposite may be the case when conversely, they do not happen, for a reason. We may not know what the reason may be, but always this is the case. I am confident this will be the case for you.

With kind regards,

Z4 MAD of Chocolate Chimney Cottage

User avatar
Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 12401
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:54 pm
Location: In a barn

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Smartbear » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:08 pm

Z4MAD wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:01 pm Dear Comrade Plastic,

Thank you for responding to Comrade Tourette's most kind post concerning your BMW Z4 35is. And yes, I am aware that it is available and whilst I do very well understand that grey is presently hugely contemporaneous, it is not, however, a colour that I find particularly appealing, this is because I am most definitely not contemporaneous, in actual fact I am almost totally inappropriate to the time in which I exist, from which definition you will readily be aware that I am the consummate anachronism.

I am very confident you will soon find a new custodian who will be absolutely delighted with the colour and indeed all other aspects of your quite wonderful machine,... I found this out many years ago when selling a house and could not understand why no one seemed to want it, then seemingly from absolutely nowhere, three prospective candidates appeared; needless to say the house was soon to be sold enabling us to move on to our new home, which we would not have found had our original home sold at a much earlier stage. For myself, I am utterly convinced that things happen for a reason just as the opposite may be the case when conversely, they do not happen, for a reason. We may not know what the reason may be, but always this is the case. I am confident this will be the case for you.

With kind regards,

Z4 MAD of Chocolate Chimney Cottage
You’re Jacob Rees Mogg & i claim the secret prize :thumbsup:
Rob
Image

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

User avatar
Nanu
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1807
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 pm
Location: Sunderland

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Nanu » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:10 pm

You can always redeem credibility by making me an offer for mine. It would take a good offer. It may have 46K miles but one owner from new and much loved. Go on I dare you 8)
Image
35is Valencia Orange - Black/Orange Alcantara & leather interior and full set of toys
Previous
E89 25i White
E89 28i Crimson

User avatar
Stevo1987
Member
Member
Posts: 970
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:08 pm
Location: Breckland, Norfolk

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Stevo1987 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:52 pm

Smartbear wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:08 pm
Z4MAD wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:01 pm Dear Comrade Plastic,

Thank you for responding to Comrade Tourette's most kind post concerning your BMW Z4 35is. And yes, I am aware that it is available and whilst I do very well understand that grey is presently hugely contemporaneous, it is not, however, a colour that I find particularly appealing, this is because I am most definitely not contemporaneous, in actual fact I am almost totally inappropriate to the time in which I exist, from which definition you will readily be aware that I am the consummate anachronism.

I am very confident you will soon find a new custodian who will be absolutely delighted with the colour and indeed all other aspects of your quite wonderful machine,... I found this out many years ago when selling a house and could not understand why no one seemed to want it, then seemingly from absolutely nowhere, three prospective candidates appeared; needless to say the house was soon to be sold enabling us to move on to our new home, which we would not have found had our original home sold at a much earlier stage. For myself, I am utterly convinced that things happen for a reason just as the opposite may be the case when conversely, they do not happen, for a reason. We may not know what the reason may be, but always this is the case. I am confident this will be the case for you.

With kind regards,

Z4 MAD of Chocolate Chimney Cottage
You’re Jacob Rees Mogg & i claim the secret prize :thumbsup:
Rob
I don't think JRM would be looking for a second hand Z4. I don't think this guy (?) is either.
2014 Z4 e89 35is in mineral grey.

User avatar
ronk
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 12183
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:50 am
Location: Durham

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by ronk » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:55 pm

Nanu wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:10 pm You can always redeem credibility by making me an offer for mine. It would take a good offer. It may have 46K miles but one owner from new and much loved. Go on I dare you 8)
:thumbsup:
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

Online
User avatar
Ole gits rule
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2625
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:49 pm
Location: Pont-y-Pwll

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Ole gits rule » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:02 pm

Stevo1987 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:52 pm
Smartbear wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:08 pm
Z4MAD wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:01 pm Dear Comrade Plastic,

Thank you for responding to Comrade Tourette's most kind post concerning your BMW Z4 35is. And yes, I am aware that it is available and whilst I do very well understand that grey is presently hugely contemporaneous, it is not, however, a colour that I find particularly appealing, this is because I am most definitely not contemporaneous, in actual fact I am almost totally inappropriate to the time in which I exist, from which definition you will readily be aware that I am the consummate anachronism.

I am very confident you will soon find a new custodian who will be absolutely delighted with the colour and indeed all other aspects of your quite wonderful machine,... I found this out many years ago when selling a house and could not understand why no one seemed to want it, then seemingly from absolutely nowhere, three prospective candidates appeared; needless to say the house was soon to be sold enabling us to move on to our new home, which we would not have found had our original home sold at a much earlier stage. For myself, I am utterly convinced that things happen for a reason just as the opposite may be the case when conversely, they do not happen, for a reason. We may not know what the reason may be, but always this is the case. I am confident this will be the case for you.

With kind regards,

Z4 MAD of Chocolate Chimney Cottage
You’re Jacob Rees Mogg & i claim the secret prize :thumbsup:
Rob
I don't think JRM would be looking for a second hand Z4. I don't think this guy (?) is either.
:thumbsup: total wind up going on here
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed

Is Mr whippy staying - you bet your arse it is :P

User avatar
Stevo1987
Member
Member
Posts: 970
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:08 pm
Location: Breckland, Norfolk

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Stevo1987 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:12 pm

Ole gits rule wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:02 pm
Stevo1987 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:52 pm
Smartbear wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:08 pm

You’re Jacob Rees Mogg & i claim the secret prize :thumbsup:
Rob
I don't think JRM would be looking for a second hand Z4. I don't think this guy (?) is either.
:thumbsup: total wind up going on here
He, she, them, they, is a total something. :D
2014 Z4 e89 35is in mineral grey.

Online
User avatar
Ole gits rule
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2625
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:49 pm
Location: Pont-y-Pwll

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Ole gits rule » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:16 pm

Stevo1987 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:12 pm
Ole gits rule wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:02 pm
Stevo1987 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:52 pm I don't think JRM would be looking for a second hand Z4. I don't think this guy (?) is either.
:thumbsup: total wind up going on here
He, she, them, they, is a total something. :D
Yes insert word here - multitude to choose from for certain :D
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed

Is Mr whippy staying - you bet your arse it is :P

Z4MAD
Member
Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:21 pm

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Z4MAD » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:57 am

Stevo1987 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:52 pm
Smartbear wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:08 pm
Z4MAD wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:01 pm Dear Comrade Plastic,

Thank you for responding to Comrade Tourette's most kind post concerning your BMW Z4 35is. And yes, I am aware that it is available and whilst I do very well understand that grey is presently hugely contemporaneous, it is not, however, a colour that I find particularly appealing, this is because I am most definitely not contemporaneous, in actual fact I am almost totally inappropriate to the time in which I exist, from which definition you will readily be aware that I am the consummate anachronism.

I am very confident you will soon find a new custodian who will be absolutely delighted with the colour and indeed all other aspects of your quite wonderful machine,... I found this out many years ago when selling a house and could not understand why no one seemed to want it, then seemingly from absolutely nowhere, three prospective candidates appeared; needless to say the house was soon to be sold enabling us to move on to our new home, which we would not have found had our original home sold at a much earlier stage. For myself, I am utterly convinced that things happen for a reason just as the opposite may be the case when conversely, they do not happen, for a reason. We may not know what the reason may be, but always this is the case. I am confident this will be the case for you.

With kind regards,

Z4 MAD of Chocolate Chimney Cottage
You’re Jacob Rees Mogg & i claim the secret prize :thumbsup:
Rob
I don't think JRM would be looking for a second hand Z4. I don't think this guy (?) is either.
Dear Comrade Smartbear,

Z4 mad here, I am a trifle troubled by a single aspect of apparel to wit, ties, in particular, beautiful ties created from that most wondrous of material, pure and unadulterated silk.

I note from my convoluted peregrinations within the confines of the City of London, and indeed that of its urban boundaries and onward into the furthest hinterlands of this Realm of England that, the propensity for the wearing of this most delightfully charming item of a gentleman's apparel has markedly diminished since the advent of Covid-19. May I be so bold, please, as to seek the wise counsel of the gentlemen participants of this Forum dedicated to the promulgation of a certain Teutonic horseless carriage and inhabited by fellow members of the nobility and gentry since time immemorial. My quest, is what, pray is the reason that seemingly so many gentlemen appear to have abandoned their silk ties? And please, before any gentleman should stand up and shout at me, I would confirm that I am totally and utterly cognisant to the clear and unequivocal fact that all gentleman members of this forum will wear a tie prior to engaging in polite discourse within this most select of all internationally lauded gentleman's clubs which easily exceeds the worldwide reputation of that of the Carrick. So, may I request, please, that all gentlemen of this illustrious club should, throughout the day, ruminate upon this matter which highlights the decline in sartorial elegance for which England has always been at the forefront of the world. And yes, I am quite fully cognisant that lady members of the aristocracy engage with gentlemen aristocrats within this club; I am not promulgating that the ladies should wear ties, but would, with the utmost delicacy, make the most gentlest of enquiries within the most politest of manner concerning their knickers and will they kindly confirm to the gentlemen members that they are of silk. Should a lady member of the club wear knickers of any other such material, then please do not reveal this, as I could not possibly bear to hear it and my whole day would be rent asunder.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD of Purple Peacock Manor

User avatar
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 5614
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:05 am
Location: Attleborough, Norfolk

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by enuff_zed » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:04 am

Dear Mad,
You will note I have omitted the first part of your title as I believe it to be superfluous.
I am a little dismayed at your extremely blinkered view of today's society as I am currently wearing a fine pair of silk knickers, kindly loaned to me by my wife (she even had the good humour to take in the waist a little).
Your churlish assumption that it is only ladies who wear such apparel has caused my whole day to be rent asunder.
E89 20i SDrive M Sport - Valencia Orange
E85 2.5i - Sterling Grey - Better half's fun car
E85 2.2i - Sapphire Black - Project Do-er-Up-er

Z4MAD
Member
Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:21 pm

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Z4MAD » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:28 am

Dearest Comrade Enuff_Zed,

Oh, please, I am just so terribly sorry to have caused to you such iniquitous offence; I trust you will see it in you your heart and within the deepest corners of your soul to exonerate me for this most gravest of breaches concerning breeches. I can hardly believe that I handled this most delicate of matters with such chauvinism, I am just so utterly appalled at this wretched oversight. The only rationale I can offer to you therefrom to assist you in finding it within your heart to forgive me, is that I would advise you that an Succubus paid a visit upon me in the early hours of this morning; I am not cognisant as to whether you have experienced such an phenomenon, but you should you have, you will quite fully understand how tired and weary I am, and yet I have a full day ahead of me the only good fortune I shall have, is the benefit of Sabrina my chauffeuse, who will convey me in the most gentlest of manner throughout the travails of my day and the many leagues over which she will be my companion as we motor throughout the highways and byways of the autumnal English countryside. And yes, before you ask, she is Rolls-Royce trained and therefore you will understand that she has the most delicate of gossamer touch. Do not worry for me, for all will be well ........

With kind regards,

Lord MAD of Cannon Fodder Castle

User avatar
Pondrew
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:20 pm
Location: Spaldingski

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Pondrew » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:34 am

Welcome back 'MAD!
I don't care what your purpose is on here, I find you hugely entertaining. Long may it (you) continue! :D
You say I'm a PITA as if it's a bad thing.

Post Reply