My grandfather has recently passed away so we now have the task of selling his cars.
One of which, is a 2005 Z4 2.2i in blue with just 19,620 genuine miles on the clock, with all the paperwork. It's been garaged the whole time he's had it, and he was the second owner. Don't ask me why he bought it in his mid 80's, but, he did. As you can imagine, with such low miles the engine runs absolutely perfect and I really enjoyed driving it back from his house!
Due to the low miles, the engine and gearbox are in perfect shape, and everything inside works as it should also. The folding roof has no rips or tears either and opens and closes as it should too.
I don't know a whole lot about the car, but comes with:
FSH - last serviced in May 2017 when it was MOT'd. It's done all of about 10 miles since.
Everything else you may expect this car to come with! I believe it's quite a basic model.
Sorry, i don't know too much about the car as I said. It's got a couple of odd patches on the paintwork that could be better (Looks like they've been resprayed)
We're asking for £4999 which I believe is quite low, but we do need a quick sale as we don't have room for the car.
Sorry for the poor quality advert, and I'll do my best to answer any questions.
The car is located in Fleet, Hampshire.
Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:05 pm
- IMG_0919.JPG (201.69 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- IMG_0918.JPG (210.79 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- IMG_0916.JPG (143.23 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- IMG_0915.JPG (234.69 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- IMG_0913.JPG (326.51 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- IMG_0911.JPG (301.52 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- IMG_0910.JPG (312.34 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- IMG_0909.JPG (298.85 KiB) Viewed 168 times