Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Atec-Align Huddersfield

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Jobes

Atec-Align Huddersfield

Post by Jobes » Sat May 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Had my roadster aligned here last week. He let me watch the whole process and explained everything he was doing and what each check was for, was very interesting.
You also get a print out before and after showing what has been changed on the car and the exact measurements.
The car drove so much better afterwards, a big difference.
Highly recommended.

bz4kev

Atec-Align Huddersfield

Post by bz4kev » Sat May 13, 2017 6:48 pm

What was the cost was it the hunter one :D
2004 z4 30i auto Toledo blue stubby Areo front back sideskirts and rear spoiler M/// MFSW DLV exhaust mod mma tips vanos overhaul 108s refurbed ram air scoop E46 M3 heated seats clear rear lights M/// sport black grills

Jobes

Atec-Align Huddersfield

Post by Jobes » Sat May 13, 2017 6:56 pm

Yes it's the hunter system. It is a £69 but he had to charge £75 as he had to heat up 2 nuts to get them free which I thought was fair enough.

DPG
Lifer
Lifer

Atec-Align Huddersfield

Post by DPG » Sun May 14, 2017 8:00 am

Heard good things about this place. I think some of the dealers on Leeds road use them.

kammy1975

Atec-Align Huddersfield

Post by kammy1975 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:40 pm

I had my Z4 alignment done there last year, good guy. Also had to charge me extra as the tie rod ends were seized solid. But he managed to get them loose, without damage, so no replacement.

The Hunters machine he uses is a Hawkeye Elite TD system, better than some of the other places i have used in the past, but the equipment is only as good as the person using it !

Definitely felt an improvement, mostly on motorways, with less tramlining, but also at higher speeds the car feels a little more stable.