Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Autotech Performance Telford

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Lambpie

Post by Lambpie » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:03 pm

This was pretty minor - my bonnet latch seized. But when a company gives you really good service for nothing money it says good things about them for me.
I'm working round the corner during the week, and as the wife's car was stuck in Volvo waiting for a part I was forced to give her my DD and take the Z4 (tough break!). The washer light had come on the previous weekend so I thought with a long drive at this time of year I'd better fill up the bottle - when I tried to open the bonnet no joy and on a Sunday evening.... I did a check and found Autotech on here and gave them a call - told me to pop in and they'd sort it. Was there 20 mins and all sorted and really friendly. Thumbs up!
Now..... 2007 3.0si Coupe, Montego Blue
Gone... 2008 3.0si Coupe, Stratus Grey (twice)

chapeau

Post by chapeau » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:48 am

good to hear so many good reviews on these guys. I'll be looking at getting the gearbox oil changed in the new year to try and smooth out the gear changes and intended to use these guys as they're not too far away. Cheers
E85. 2.5i SE. 2004. Sterling grey, anthracite 107s, black leather heated seats, hardtop, sound gen retrofit, matt black grills, stubby, zhp, cupholders retrofit, roof motor in boot.