Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Sytner Coventry

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Junior X

Sytner Coventry

Post by Junior X » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:56 pm

Just bought a lovely Z4M roadster from these guys and was very happy with them, particularly salesman Joe Tree. After being pretty much ignored by my local dealer, Scothall Chandlers Ford, when I looked at a car with them I stumbled upon the car I eventually bought on the internet. As my folks live in the Midlands I sent them an e-mail and arranged a test drive to coincide with a trip home. When I got there the car was ready and Joe took me on a decent test drive before we sorted out a deal. All payment options were explained to me, but I never got any hard sell to take up BMW finance, it was merely offered as an alternative.

The car was ready on time for collection when arranged, in perfect condition and everything was to my satisfaction. They sorted out the paperwork for the transfer of my private number plate and have promised to make me up the new plates. I'll post again once the plates have been given to me, but I doubt it will be a problem.

So there you go, if you're looking for a beemer in the midlands I recommend you give Sytner Coventry a bash, particularly Joe Tree. :thumbsup: